3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VYST.OB

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 07:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats the potential? $1!

Sales Increasing!
1 (100%)
Superior Products!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

higherstocks

THink this might have some upward movement tommorrow also.

saffeysite1

I have outlined the inverse head and shoulders.   On the left shoulder(which is lower) than the right. This est. that the bottom was met on the left shoulder(which you want).  The neckline on top, which I have also drawn has to be broken to confirm a new uptrend.   Buying under the neckline could be to risky, the stock could stay down with to much selling pressure on the stock.

The best bet is when it breaks above the neckline.   That's just my two cents.

good luck

saffeysite1

Homeland security play.  Keep on watch list.

View Systems, Inc. engages in the acquisition and development of technologies related to surveillance, detection, and security. Its product portfolio comprises ViewMaxx, a digital video recording and monitoring system; and SecureScan, a concealed weapons detector that uses sensing technology and artificial intelligence algorithms to pinpoint the location, size, and number of concealed weapons.

stocky

It too moved a lot today.

eliteG

great pick saffey (applaud) its only up 55% today but that'll do, that'll do   :D

Matix04

Didn't want to start a new thread and try to take any credit (I know you started one too higherstocks, just this thread was more recent) ;D Thank you search box

BUT, not sure if we're still going on the G-pattern here, but I think I may have spotted one:


I believe this is the SECOND time this is happening on this stock since it's been mentioned, as eliteG pointed out the first one here http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1374.msg10564#msg10564
Just as the first one, this one has made its way quite a bit above the trigger point, but the first one still proved to be a winner. Who knows? Would love some feedback, always good to hear what other people think. Back to learning some moreĀ  ;)

Stocksquire

Yep, this was a perfect G spot play at a break of about .148.  I've had it on my watch list, but got busy at the office today and missed the entry at the break of the G-Spot.  Congrats to those who got in.  ;D

eliteG

Great chart Matix(applaud).. perfectly in G,so lets see if it can make .30 or more(100% from g-spot @ .15) good work  ;D

Stocksquire

opened up nicely, with good volume again.  52 week high is .25.

catrader

is this still in g3 or not?

Ramsburg


Jesus... what a nice pick !  :o

I'm sad I didn't bought...  :(

Applaud ++  ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Matix04

Seems the G-pattern is holding up quite well  8) Entered the next day at open at .179 when the G-pattern was confirmed. Great pick Saffeysite1, and thanks to eliteG for an awesome pattern to follow  ;)
This one's moving up quite steep, but it closed at .315, well above its 52 week high of .25
Here's the one year with the break of the 52 week high

And the three month, with orange being the break of the G-spot, and red being the next day entry at open.


Ok, done with the update ;D  Thanks again all!

doyerdiligence

i bought this back in june and sold my 100 shares today
LMAO
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

gilster007

The only other stock I've seen like this going straight up with insider buying, real contracts etc was BRVO.  I bailed on another stock to enter today... Technicals are amazing, strength is huge and I do not see signs of slowing down for a while.. good luck and do your DD. Heck go to yahoo finance and look at the news, check out the "major holders".  barely 2 weeks ago the insiders bought... looks very promising.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=VYST,uu[m,a]daclyyay[da][pc20!h.02,.20!f][vc60][iUc20!Lf]&pref=G

setravis

Saffey, Nice call on this one .Great work!
APPLAUD.
Outstanding chart.I missed this one.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis