3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

THQI

Started by nullzero, November 30, 2006, 12:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nullzero

(THQI) THQ, Inc. engages in the development and publishing of interactive entertainment software for various game systems worldwide. It offers a portfolio of titles playable on the platforms, such as home video game consoles, handheld platforms, and personal computers. The company's titles span entertainment software genres, including action, adventure, children's, driving, fighting, puzzle, role-playing, simulation, sports, and strategy.

THQI looks to be breaking out of 30-32 price range it has been trading in the past 2 months. THQI should be doing well this holiday season with the massive consumer spending in the video game sector. Keep an eye out on this one.

nullzero

Watch this one for a good long entry near 30-32.

nullzero

Big pullback today in THQI, this may be a good buying window. Although technically it doesnt look good I would watch how tomorrow plays out with the nasdaq. THQI earnings are febuary 2nd another 1.00 drop would be a great time to pick up THQI in the 30.00s. I think we may get better then expected earnings coming up.

nullzero

Couldnt resist the discounted prices this morning. Bought some THQI at 30.32 I am expecting good earnings coming up from high video games sales. THQI has 4 Wii titles all geared toward young children. This past holiday season I expect was great for THQI.

nullzero

Strong bounce from support today. I will update with a chart up over 1% today so far.