3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

lil movers

Started by eliteG, June 09, 2005, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

*watch volume

ALSC +7.39%
DSTIZ +88.00%
GEMS +7.83%

David Randolph

I like those 3 charts eliteG, specially ALSC. Have them on my watch list. I sold GEMS a few days ago with a 12% profit - sold too soon.

AussieTrader

GEMS was this months Penny Stock Fortunes pick. They released their pick just before the opening bell, it was the catalyst on the spike and subsequent move for GEMS. They have a big readership and I have seen their monthly recommendations spike as soon as the name is released before.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

saffeysite1

bought [email protected] a few weeks ago.  I mentioned it here on the board once when the volume spiked to 687,000.  Out from the blue. 

lojze

Who of you can trade DSTIZ and DSTIW. I can not (as IB customer).

eliteG

I can...nice charts, huge % gains but not as safe as DSTI...volume issues

setravis

DSTIZ...moving in pre market
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

UP NICE FOR THE DAY.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

DSTIZ moved along side DSTI today.
Could have put in a double bottom.
Will leave you the chart
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis