3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Buying 1% in a Pink: IBCX

Started by David Randolph, December 01, 2006, 04:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nullzero

Some people got there hands on the REGDEX filling for IBCX. Im going to post it here once I get the link or email of the filling. Here is something posted on investorhub forums regarding the REGEDEX filling for IBCX.

////This was posted on another board:

"Got the REGDEX ... easier than I thought

So what exactly are we looking for on this document?"

"It's available through Thomson Research, which most University students have access to through their library.

So far as I can tell, it looks like a $15,000,000 506 offering to an accredited investor in PA ... in exchange for working capital. Looks like $90,000 had already been sold at the time of the filing.

I'd say Metical hit it on the head when he said private placement.

Company says that none of it will be for non-accredited investors, so it looks like Ed might be on the up and up this time around.////

elliemae

I got it, it was a private placement

elliemae


422fwhp


elliemae

David,

Most everyone knew about the regdex being filed on 11-06-06, however, I noticed that only $90,000.00 was used, is that correct?

David Randolph

Quote from: elliemae on December 06, 2006, 06:44:17 PM
David,

Most everyone knew about the regdex being filed on 11-06-06, however, I noticed that only $90,000.00 was used, is that correct?

Yes, that's correct, thanks for the information (applaud).

elliemae, read this from this thread:

QuoteAs for the conversation. My main purpose was to let Ed know that if he wants to move forward, he needs to be straightforward with shareholders. I asked him how he would feel right now if he was in our shoes. The company files a Reg Dex and then all off the sudden the T/A stops giving out info to shareholders. He said he completely understood where I was coming from, but reiterated the share structure as Angel has stated. (228 Million O/S, 350 million A/S, approx. 100 million float) He also stated that the Reg Dex was filed in anticipation of future acquisitions and/or deals that might have required its use, however it is not needed at this time due to IBAC securing other sources of financing. (Angel also alluded to this in a past post, that the Reg Dex may have been filed but then never needed)

This isn't the update yet, I'll do it tomorrow before the open, it's 1 AM here.

See ya :D

Stocky2000

english is not my mother language..... what is with this 15mio about ?.....i dont get it....this investor can sell now shares worth 15mio on the market ? dilution ?...

David Randolph

#37
Quote from: ket1390 on December 07, 2006, 03:19:52 AM
english is not my mother language..... what is with this 15mio about ?.....i dont get it....this investor can sell now shares worth 15mio on the market ? dilution ?...

When you're a company traded on the Pink Sheets you can always sell shares on the market without any previous information to existing shareholders. This file was because the company intended to attract institutional investors or individuals to invest up to $15 M.

But they only sold $90 K of those $15 M, and then went to the bank for the money. They have a $100 M investment plan, to build 300 to 400 houses by the golf resort they just bought and other real estate/hospitality projects.

From what you can read on this thread I believe IBCX is worth 10 times more than the current market cap. Being such a penny stock it might be possible to make it run 1,000% in just a few days. But the time has not come yet.

The market needs to show me there's value at these prices, or else I would be taking the risk of telling people to buy what others are eager to sell.

My current plan stands as follows:

Value will prevent the stock from falling any further. It will build a base around current levels. When it starts climbing to $0.01 I'll put my pumping plan in action, to make it close above $0.021. If IBCX is able to close above$0.021 I see it running to $0.1 in a jiffy.

I'll continue holding IBCX.

David Randolph

IBCX is acting exactly as it should. Yesterday my plan was:

QuoteValue will prevent the stock from falling any further. It will build a base around current levels. When it starts climbing to $0.01 I'll put my pumping plan in action, to make it close above $0.021. If IBCX is able to close above $0.021 I see it running to $0.1 in a jiffy.

I'll maintain this plan. Elliemae has been sending me usefull information that I'll use when I'll pump the stock. Thanks a lot !


nullzero

IBCX has been building support the last few days in the .005-.006 range, seems the weak hands are all out. IBCX feels like its ready to take off just needs some news or increased buying.

elliemae


Stocky2000


422fwhp

I've had a GTC order waiting to fill at $.005 but it never did  :'(

David Randolph

I feel I can't wait any longer to try to pump IBCX, because I'm afraid the volume dries too much and then it will be much harder to convince people to buy it.

So, although the conditions aren't perfect, I'll do what I can to make it fly, starting tomorrow. Tokyopua, AussieTrader, elliemae and others said they would be available to help on the pumping activities. I'll send them private messages with instructions after the process starts.

I expect the bullish technical signal we'll try to provide attracts other people to the stock, since fundamentals look so attractive. It just needs publicity, this time, the right one.

I won't sell my shares tomorrow, I'll keep on holding them and evaluate how the session went after the close. Wish me luck :)

elliemae

let the pumping begin.  I'll do whatever I can to assist :)