3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NMGC

Started by Ramsburg, June 13, 2005, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

This is a quite discrete stock on the Semiconductor sector that is catching my attention...

It's forming a rounded base over increasing volume in the last few weeks... This stock is strongly oversold, and may need an upside correction...
The volume is not big yet... but just yet... ;)

Today it crossed the 50 ema, its gaining some momentum... and it's certainly gaining my attention...

Any opinions on this one ?
(I know Saffeysite posted a message about it a few days ago)

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

looks very nice Ramsburg...I see some potential.  I will be looking to get in sometime today, thx(applaud)

saffeysite1

Put Up the chart a week ago,  bought last [email protected].  Company is turning around.

Ramsburg

Quote from: saffeysite1 on June 13, 2005, 12:23:36 PM
Put Up the chart a week ago,  bought last [email protected].  Company is turning around.

Nice entry Saffey (applaud)...

Whats your trading plan ?

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

nice entry saffey(applaud)... lets rock

Ramsburg


ups  ;)

I went outside to have a cigarret... and now this ?  >:D

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

saffeysite1

Ramsburg,

Not sure how to answer what my trading plan is?  For NMGC?  or in life? 

It's hard to put it into one box.  Sentiment or strategy?


Lakeside_geezer

 :)Saffey -I have been watching this - - also bought in, and just took some profits using Hottingers E-zone system, whic h gave me an entry zone and an exit zone.

What did you use to identify this as a "good bet"?

saffeysite1

I looked at 3 year performance, historical prices, macd, %R, acumm/dist.  OBV, CHk.money flow, full Stoch., pattern of candles in 6 month chart.  Other companys selling the same product.  Then finally the price.  for 0.38 it was a no brainer.  I couldn't lose much.  At the very least it was do for a dead cat bounce for .10 to .15.  So, the rest is history.


Ramsburg

Quote from: saffeysite1 on June 13, 2005, 01:13:03 PM
Ramsburg,

Not sure how to answer what my trading plan is?  For NMGC?  or in life? 

It's hard to put it into one box.  Sentiment or strategy?

I mean your setup for this trade ;)

For example:
I've bought @ $0.50 a small position, and my initial target was to sell my position near $1 on a few weeks... but things are getting fast ;) My stop level would be near $0.42. And thats my setup for this trade.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

saffeysite1

$1 - Target in two weeks.  If volume keeps up, sell half pos.  Take some off the table.  Then follow up to $2.  If volume dries up before $2.  I think $1.50 is fair game for the rest.


Ramsburg


The volume is really showing up... It will double fridays volume by now... With this price action, I'm starting to think that I should had a few more bucks to my position...
Most technical screeners will show this ticker for tomorrow ;)

regards,

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

saffeysite1

#12
Days like this I wish I cashed out my 401K and put it into NMGC, but then again Greedy pigs get slaughtered.  We will find another NMGC here @3STOF.
to be cont......Keep your eye on HEC..could pull the same move soon.
ciao
Saffey

fataunt

find this stock from my MARKET EDGE BUY ALERT seems at the bottom,10D/50D MA cross up and wait for break resistance at 0.65, will watch in the morning.

setravis

This stock is on fire in the pre-market ! :o
+98.42%.....Volume @........354,439

NEOMAGIC CORP (NasdaqNM:NMGC) Delayed quote data 

Pre-Market (RT-ECN): 7.31  3.51 (92.37%)

Last Trade: 3.80
Trade Time: Dec 8
Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
Prev Close: 3.80
Open: N/A
Bid: 6.02 x 3000
Ask: 6.10 x 100
1y Target Est: N/A

  Day's Range: N/A - N/A
52wk Range: 1.70 - 7.10
Volume: 12,400
Avg Vol (3m): 58,250.8
Market Cap: 25.59M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -3.12
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis