3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IIJI

Started by fill_the_gap., June 16, 2005, 08:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good for future IPO on Tokyo Exchange than pricier Mothers Exchange?

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

fill_the_gap.

Ready to cross $ 12 today if:

IIJI shakes out at the open.
Hoping to pick up more shares in $ 10 range first 20 minutes of trading.
This will set the stage for a great short term gain.

I will sell if it gaps up at the open.
Bought yesterday and will add on a shakeout.

Huge potential again !

tommyt

Maybe they were not satisfied with the price? UP 17% today.


TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 20, 2005--Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (IIJ, NASDAQ:IIJI) today announced that its board of directors has formally approved the termination of IIJ's previously announced initial public offering in Japan. IIJ will seek a domestic listing in Japan at a future date.

Statements made in this press release regarding IIJ's or management's intentions, beliefs, expectations, or predictions for the future are forward-looking statements that are based on IIJ's and managements' current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about its business and the industry. These forward-looking statements are subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause IIJ's actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement.

tommyt

Wow- 52 people read the post above, and not one of you left a message!  I know David said he never wanted to hear about this again, but hell I don't know if I should feel insulted or embrassed.  I'll have to cry later.  But, if anyone is interested, IIJI did leave a big gap when it fell from $11(something) to $7(something). Here, check it out:

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=iiji,uu%5Bs,a%5Ddacanyay%5Bp%5D%5Bvc60%5D%5Bi%5D&pref=G


It was up 23% to $7.87 today and $7.99 in afterhours. Maybe it wishes to close that gap? Am I just talking to myself here? Oh well, I jumped in @ 7.40

Gurukul


Ramsburg

Hi tommyt,

Sorry, I've really deleted IIJI from my watch list ;)

You may have a point on that gap... but there also other gaps on the downside...

I must confess that I don't like to get back on the «crime scene» so early... a lot of blood still on the play ;)

but good luck anyway, I hope IIJI closes that gap !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

tommyt

I 'm not exactly going stick around for the whole thing, but don't tell anyone. Some kind of rumor that there is positive news to be announced at a shareholder meeting tomorrow. That's strange, I wasn't invited....

Ramsburg


I don't tell anyone ;)

BTW, I was doing my homework (my filters), and I got 35 tickers out of 11,000 , IIJI was one of them for tomorrow... Well that means that I should put IIJI on my watch list for tomorrow, but since I've been there too recently and following my rules I should not do it... ;)

Anyway, just to let you know that, and I hope you make a nice profit !

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

wezard03


Hi! Tommy,

I'm following you. Purchased IIJI @$7.39 and enjoyed the ride so far.

However it is difficult where the exit point is. Before share holder's meeting or
after meeting?

I'm thinking to sell a half this afternoon and leave a half until tomorrow morning to
see what is happening in the meeting.

wezard03

My point is that taking precautions against the trouble like the unauthorized trading, the copyright infringement, and the individual information leakage, etc. is important while the influence power of an easy e-business increases.

IIJI is a leading provider of internet access and related security and systems integration solution.

IIJI will grow for next few years.

***********************************************
Japan saw a sharp rise in Internet-based business-to-business and business-to-consumer commerce last year, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry said Tuesday.

Business-to-business e-commerce for the year rose 33 percent from the previous year to 102.7 trillion yen, led by a 22 percent expansion in the automobile segment, it said.

Electronics and information equipment sales in the market leveled off, while food sales grew 77 percent, the ministry said in a joint survey conducted by NTT Data Institute of Management Consulting Inc. and the Next Generation Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan.

The business-to-consumer market in 2004 swelled 28 percent to 5.6 trillion yen, including mobile commerce sales that rose from 777 billion yen to 971 billion yen, it said.

Sales of medicine, cosmetics and health food in the business-to-consumer market surged 44 percent, while those of home electric appliances 42 percent, it said.

The Japan Times: June 29, 2005

hxxp://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?nb20050629a8.htm

tommyt


wezard03

I missed the excellent opportunity to sell at $8.30-8.50 on Tuesday.
It was difficult to determine when you exit.
Today, I was out at $7.76 with 5% profit, but better than nothing.
Thanks,

JMoney

Big move today. In at 8.77.

catrader

j.b.,

have target on it?  there was a positive article about it on fool.com

stocky


fill_the_gap

I posted IIJI first thing in the AM.  (continuation of the past thread)

Just a heads up on Searching for duplicate posts.

Not a big deal.  Just rather have them all on one thread.

Anyway.  Up 19 % on the purchase and there is more ahead it seems.



Just one opinion, do the research