3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Looking at EXXA

Started by pdown77, June 18, 2005, 12:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdown77

Asking for the boards opinion on  purchase. Not confident on chart readings as of yet. Looking to get in on Monday's open.
Thanks ???

setravis

I could not even get a chart on it .
But what i did find the volume in this stock is very low.
I see that it had less than 40k  ???  traded Friday 17 June.
That leads me to walk away from this one. IMHO
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

pdown77

Thanks for the advise. I really appreciate is.
Cheers

pdown77

Sorry, I meant "appreciate it".
Cheers