3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Flying

higherstocks

Check it out

fill_the_gap

I posted this morning about GZFX.

I sold all of my shares at .007 and will buy on a retracement.

Be careful here as I cannot find any news.

Pumpers all over the place.

It traded 50 plus million a few months ago for a 30% gain day then fell hard.

I truly believe in the company.  But has gone up more than it can maintain without some type of news, IMO.
Just one opinion, do the research

higherstocks

Does anybody know anything about the rumor of the buyout from netflix?  I heard through the grapevine.  Has anybody else heard this?  Maybe explains the volume today.

fill_the_gap

I can confirm 100% this is not true about Netflix.

GZFX may have at most 7-8,000 total subscribers.

Maybe at a future date.

Pumpers are all over GZFX.

I called the CEO and he was amazed at the volume and said there is No News that he knows of.

Great company long term.  But 1 billion outstanding shares and another billion authorized.

Be careful until a solid quarter of growth.  They spend alot of money.  This one will take a few quarters IMO.

But definately worth over a penny with solid numbers.  Keep on the radar.
Alot of Bagholders waiting to get out on any move.
Just one opinion, do the research

higherstocks

Running this morning might reach .01

higherstocks

Looking good this morning.  Good volume.  What do you think EliteG

eliteG

it made a nice move this morning but retraced...not really sure at this time.  I hope the trade goes well for you  ;)

but I think you need to make sure before you post a topic that you search if it has been posted.  fill_the_gap posted this before you did.  We need all the info in one spot or then this becomes the yahoo message board.  I just wanted to give you the heads up on this  8)

fill_the_gap

#8
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=GZFX.OB&t=5d

May run near term.

I am waiting for news and/or solid numbers to return.  Held all last quarter and not dong that again.  Too many Outstanding Shares.

Plus they will have No More than 7,000 total registered users.
Spent a fortune last year.  Read about it before entering.
Many angry Bagholders that want out on any pop.

Long term will do well.  Give it a few quarters to develop.  Maybe an opportunity for a quick profit developing again.  Hit near .009 on the run.  Drops quickly.  No news.

Very familiar with the company.  Also a subscriber.  Figured I might as well subscribe while holding the bag  ;D...Service is not great.  Glad to be out.  Will let you know if I ever get back in.  Had 13 million shares.  Sold them all .007.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

#9
 
I erased my earlier threads from May-June for GZFX.
Does not matter about credit for a pick.
Just trying to eliminate confusion with so many threads on the same topics springing up.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, too many threads started for a company.
How can we best handle this ?  Any way the network can identify a symbol as already posted ?  As more members are coming aboard, it seems that the Search area is not being used as much.  It would help to have them all on one thread for discussion purposes.

GZFX has alot of threads too.  Not sure which one to post it on.

My original May Post is erased to eliminate confusion.
But my most recent comments are pasted from the most current post.

Let's figure out how to allow only one topic per company like other boards have.





Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Started a position.

Am trying to figure out what the news may be (if any).
But it moved to .009 last time without any.

Unaudited numbers or UK expansion is my guess.

Just one opinion, do the research

golfqtee

OK boys and girls:  Here we go: Url for chart that I can't figure out how to insert:

[http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=gzfx,uu[m,a]daclyyay[pb50!b200][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G]

I bought today at .006.  a few hundred thousand shares.  Love the sub pennies!!  BUT, this might be a good one! 

GAMEZNFLIX INC (OTC BB:GZFX.OB) Delayed quote data 

HEADLINES Change Display [ hide $$  edit ] 
• GAMEZNFLIX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in FYE or Articles, Financial Statements and Exhibits
EDGAR Online (Fri, Jul 22) 
• Introducing Traders Nation Television and Streetcast Television Partnership
PrimeZone Media Network (Tue, Jul 5) 
• GameZnFlix Becomes Sponsor of DVD Weekly Podcast
PR Newswire (Tue, Jun 21) 
• GameZnFlix Racing Team Schedules Personal Appearances Throughout the Summer
PR Newswire (Tue, May 17) 
• GameZnFlix Announces Targeted Advertising Program in Middle Tennessee
PR Newswire (Wed, May 11) 
• GAMEZNFLIX INC Files SEC form 10QSB, Quarterly Report
EDGAR Online (Mon, May 2) 
• GameZnFlix, Inc. Financials
EDGAR Online Financials (Wed, Apr 13) 
• GAMEZNFLIX INC Files SEC form 10KSB, Annual Report
EDGAR Online (Fri, Apr 1) 
• GAMEZNFLIX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits
EDGAR Online (Mon, Feb 7) 
• GAMEZNFLIX INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Entry Material Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits
EDGAR Online (Tue, Jan 18) 
KEY STATISTICS   
Forward P/E (1 yr): N/A
P/S (ttm): 8.70
Dividend Date: N/A
Ex-Dividend Date: N/A

More Key Statistics...

BUSINESS SUMMARY   
GamezNFlix, Inc. provides online DVD movies and video game rentals. The company has distribution centers in Nashville, Tennessee, and Los Angeles, California to store and distribute its online DVD and video games to its members. more

Do your DD!!  Remember it's a penny stock!  Happy Trading!


setravis

Freaking fablous.
Falling Wedge, Symmetrical Triangle...Breakout .
Break through the 50-day ma
Great find...applaud
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

fill_the_gap

GZFX got the 16.5 Million in New Financing approved.

At least we know they will continue to operate.

At a 52 week low.

I am buying today.   ;D
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Been a nice run the past 2 days.

The 16.5 million financing will take them out over a year.
Now they can step up advertising.

Not a fan of the company, but may rise from this level.
Just one opinion, do the research