3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basonista

I haven't seen you post anything that deserves a smite so I'll give you the Applaud back (maybe at my own expense but that's ok).   :)

rv


Livana

Ok, I did not complain in order to get sympathy applauds, but thank you rv and basonista for that!! I appreciate the gesture.. you're bothy getting the same in return  ;)

fill_the_gap

#558
It was confirmed on the phone that more Circuit City locations (including Florida) just received GZFX packets.  This tells me that a cancellation is out of the question.

But do what makes you feel comfortable.  A delay is always possible. 
If I had to guess, it would be 95 % that the deal is on this time around.

It is trading exactly as I expected in my posts from a month ago.

And you need to understand how big the AAFES deal will be.  It dwarfs the Circuit City deal.

The play is to get in before the gap up with a string of news, imo. 
Everybody will click " buy " all at once sending GZFX soaring.

Being hesitant due to the past is understood.  Do what is comfortable for you and never second guess the decision.

Good Luck.

Just one opinion, do the research

rv

I did just check the CC website, and the GZFX link is still on there.  This being said, it would quite evil of CC to cancel after the close of the bell, or over the weekend.  They would hurt even more investors than are already hurt.  i still can't seem to bring myself to pull the trigger on buying back in just yet...

rv

Looked like a little panic selling at the bell, w/out any news...but, imo, i think that no news, could be consrued as good news, considering that they haven't announced that they're not signing the deal.  i still think it would be like kicking a dead horse, if they came out at the last minute and said, "no go".


fill_the_gap

#561
They would not have shipped to new Circuit City locations in Florida this week if the deal was off.

Now a delay is possible, but not likely this time, imo.

Today was typical.  After a big rise, the next day is historically down.
Consolidation will take place without news.  So GZFX held up well considering.

Volume is really picking up.  We just need some news to really take off.

Have a nice weekend.  I am holding 100% of my shares with confidence.

Just one opinion, do the research

calven

GZFX isnt going above .014 anytime soon....so many bagholders left up there that want to get their money back and will sell to "get out even"

Short of a huge news release forget about it...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

LiveLife

#563
Like RHEO ($12 to $3.50 drop), GZFX may go through an "adjustment" period where "nervous" holders may sell off to head off any potential drop.  RHEO rebounded and sold off briefly, but is back on the rebound.  Today's GZFX activity is certainly understandable after the post Jan 15 drop.

Once the "nervousness" diminishes and Circuit City going nationwide with GameZnFlix is more certain, I believe the buyers will push the price back up.  From what fill_the_gap has been posting, things are looking positive for GameZnFlix, in addition to CC going nationwide.

I am bought back in at $0.0093 range and I will hold out to allow for this "adjustment" period.  If it rebounds, I will hold.  If it approaches my buy point, I will sell.

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

ironkiwi

automated response

John Fleming [[email protected]]


Friday March 3rd 2006 I will be out of town on business to Florida  :o until Monday 6th. I will not be responding to emails during this time. If you email is important please resend it on Monday March 6th 2006.

Florida !!!!!!!  :o

LiveLife

#565
ironkiwi,

I believe CEO may be going to Florida to check out the possible new distribution center he talked about:  (9th Q&A from top)
http://www.talknstocks.com/company_qna_view.aspx?id=66

If Florida Circuit City store is being added to the nationwide rollout, then he can kill two birds with one stone (trip)!  ;)


More GameZnFlix news/events here:
http://www.talknstocks.com/company_profiles_view.aspx?id=66


Interesting point was raised on the Raging Bull MB of Circuit City having to delay rollout with GameZnFlix due to Microsoft XBOX360 having problems.    Theory is that now that Microsoft addressed the XBOX360 problem issue, Circuit City is resuming nationwide rollout with GameZnFlix (When XBOX360 was first sold in November, Circuit City was selling them with GameZnFlix subscription as a "bundle").  Could be.  I think CC/GZFX nationwide rollout was delayed to allow GameZnFlix to better establish their distribution network/process to handle the increase in volume when the nationwide rollout happens with Circuit City.  IMHO


GameZnFlix website Q&A page had an update today when asked about Circuit City trial: http://www.gameznflix.com/support/issue_view.asp?ID=26378&CATE=2

"Everything with circuit city is going fine and we couldn't be happier. If you have any other questions that need answered all answered will appear on our web site. If an answer cannot be found it has not been released to the public and as soon as any information is known we will release a press release. Thank you.
[--- UPDATED: 3/4/2006 8:48:03 AM BY AGENT: CSindia ---]"
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

rv

For what it's worth, the GZFX was in the CC flyer this weekend, and they're still on the website.  And w/ the 10 cancellation period, I think this is positive news.  Maybe someone will say something soon.  Again, i think it was panic selling on Friday afternnoon, since the trial period would be over on Sunday....

just my .02 cents....

Calvin87

Yep, things are looking pretty strong around here -- only a few more days and we should be hearing some good news.  Since the cancellation period is up, the worst possible scenario is another delay, but with all this information about Florida and elsewhere, it doesn't seem like that's the case.
I'm feeling very optimistic about GZFX over the next few weeks  >:D
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."

bohemian

#568
FYI:  Over the weekend I tried to sign myself up for the "1-out-at-a-time" plan; couldn't get my CC billing info to work on their site because I use FireFox (just found the answer for this on the site's FAQ).  Hopefully the timing of a new site rollout will come ahead of a wave of public interest...Yikes!
As for the concept, it would definitely work for my family, granted our demographic is a bit less common (rural setting, no satellite or cable TV).  We have thoroughly enjoyed our Netflix service, but the ability to rent video games for my teenage sons would be a feature I'm personally interested in *adding* to our entertainment budget.  I can see the potential for word-of-mouth advertising in a teen demographic to be dramatic in a region such as ours; and I suppose we are not that unique.

Best wishes,
Bohemian2k
Fundamentals tell you what to buy - technicals tell you when to buy it

rv

well, watched level II a lot today, and it seemed ARCA was simply holding this thing in place today.  i think that it is all up to any news at this point.  which, i'm hoping comes sooner than later. 

also, have read a few boards that have read the SEC K-8 a little differently than I did.  stating, specifically, that the 10 day period is "upon" the cancellation of the pilot prog.  i've read and re-read the 8-K, and I'm wondering if he/she has a point.

below is what he/she has posted:  any thoughts?


"G. TERM; TERMINATION. Unless earlier terminated as provided herein, the term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue through the end of the Pilot Program on March 15, 2006. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Circuit City may terminate this Agreement upon ten (10) days' written notice to GNF."


This simply means the contract goes through March 15th. If CC decided on January 15th that this program was hurting them and wanted to end it, they would have to tell GZFX on that day and then 10 days later the contract would be voided.

That has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the March 15th date. "