3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fill_the_gap

The focus now turns to the AAFES deal that is rumored for Monday.

That would push us way up.

The filing was nothing that has not been discussed.  We knew they were selling some shares for cash.  And they will not need Golden Gate as much now.  Like many companies, they have GG as a back up plan.  And the GG terms are better this time around.

Monday is the big day to see if they can deliver the major deal. 
Just one opinion, do the research

LiveLife

#796
GZFX up over 8% in European market!  And they are aware of the SB-2 filing!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=PQJ.BE&t=5d

If you look at the 5 day chart, the European market has been an accurate indication of what will also happen in the US market.

0.013 Euro = $0.01577 US Dollar  (1 Euro = 1.21 US dollar)

I am also anticipating similar gains for GZFX in the US market.  ;)
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

twodachsie

Price is dropping pre-market. Bid now .0139, ask .014.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

LiveLife

GZFX BUY confirmed!  Thanks penny_gold3 for the link from Raging Bull MB: Msg. 232051 of 232071

http://www.americanbulls.com/StockPage.asp?CompanyTicker=GZFX&MarketTicker=OTC&TYP=S

Daily Commentary

Our system posted a BUY CONFIRMED today. The previous SELL recommendation was issued on 03.15.2006 (15) days ago, when the stock price was 0.0103. Since then GZFX has gained 48.54% .

BUY-IF is confirmed by a white candlestick with a higher open. The buying price is today's open ( 0.0137 ) according to the Rules of Confirmation.

The recent bullish formation leading to the BUY-IF signal is confirmed today. The market seems ready for a new bullish move. It opened today with a gap-up and the day's activity resulted in a close higher than the open. This is one of our valid confirmation criteria.

The significant failure of the previous SELL signal is unfortunately confirmed too. Our shot went away this time. It is a fact that such signal failures are more unlikely for higher rated stocks, but it is not possible to deal with all the vagaries of the stock market. The signal system, however, continues to do an excellent job in the overall, despite such failures. This can be seen easily with a quick glance to the signal history table.

We hope that you bought this stock and still have the chance to profit from the later phase of the bullish attack. Today you were supposed to watch the upward gap in the opening, wait a bit, feel the bullish tendency of the market making sure that prices stay over the opening price and then go long. Your benchmark was the opening price of the upward gap.

If you bought, continue to hold this stock until the confirmation of the next SELL-IF signal. You are on relatively safe grounds as long as the future prices continue to trade above the benchmark price and if an emergency warning is not issued. What to do if you did not buy? Maybe, you did not have time to follow the session or you simply delegated the delicate job of confirmation to us. Well it is a bit late, but not too late. You may still find suitable prices for buying in the following sessions and still profit in case of a sustained bullish move.

The market is currently cold for short-sellers. Avoid any short sales and cover the short positions immediately if there are any. We erred significantly on the short side last time, but we are sure that you may easily cover your losses (if any) by basing your future trades on our signal system.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

LiveLife

I anticipate more market open selling like yesterday with a rebound in the afternoon.

I am buying more on dip!   ;)
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

handyman

shaking going on this morning whos going to give ? not me . ;D :)
                                       
                                   handyman

LiveLife

#801
= update = $0.0131 - $0.0132 looks like the bottom and a good buy point.

= update = going back up!  Now $0.0136.

= update = Now $0.014.

= update = Now $0.0145 and over 90 million shares traded in 20 minutes!
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

LiveLife

Ok, new GameZnFlix website is up now.  Much cleaner and "right to the point".

http://www.gameznflix.com/
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

fill_the_gap

I would add today for sure if cash were available.  My position is maxed out in GZFX.

If AAFES hits Monday-Tuesday, we head over 2 cents, imo.

Today has held up well.  They should be done with filings for awhile.

We head up from here, imo.   ;D
Just one opinion, do the research

YouMakeThePick

Fill_the_gap,

Let me start by saying thanks.  I appreciate your analysis and comments on this one. 

What makes you believe there will be AAFES as soon as Mon or Tues?  I was under the impression the AAFES deal could take a while to develop.

-YMTP

garym

Haven't been following closely and bluntly asking naive question as newbie...

With the billions of outstanding shares (up to 25??) isn't this unlikely to trade much higher whatever the news...even if earnings skyrocket?

rv

Quote from: garym on March 31, 2006, 01:26:40 PM
Haven't been following closely and bluntly asking naive question as newbie...

With the billions of outstanding shares (up to 25??) isn't this unlikely to trade much higher whatever the news...even if earnings skyrocket?

first, there aren't 25B o/s...there are still only 3.2B....they just have 25B accessible shares, and hopefully they'll keep those locked in the kitchen pantry next to the twinkies™

LiveLife

#807
$0.0153 and going green!  Here we go!

= update = $0.0155 and heading up with over 218 million shares traded!  We still have another hour of trading left!  How high will GZFX close today?  ;)
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Irfan


LiveLife

#809
Wow, what a day for GZFX!

With the concern for SB-2, share price dropped to $0.0131, but GZFX made a very strong recovery and tested $0.016 and closed green at $0.0155 while trading 262 million shares!  What strength in this stock! (BTW, it was a down day for Dow and Nasdaq)  ;)

I am not sure how many of those that sold bought back at a higher price, but this is an awesome demonstration of buying pressure overwhelming the sellers.  Very nice!

With the concern for SB-2 affecting share price (and it did this morning) behind us, clear skies next week!

According to fill_the_gap, news of AAFES deal is due out soon and the new website looks very "clean and to the point!"

I am all smiles as we anticipate Monday's market open!   :D

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.