3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I. M. Knoswine

I'm a newbie to this board but wanted to chime in based on my recent experience with Gameznflix. Signed up for the 2 week trial coming on two weeks now just to test the service. From what I can tell, this Company has come a long way operationally. The website is much improved and the service (2 days average delivery time for me) has been very good. I was able to rent 9 Movies/Games in the two week period using the 3 out plan. I haven't been able to test the availability of recent releases as they aren't available to trial members. Hell, based on the very low standard that my Netflix and Blockbuster experiences have set for recent release availability I'm not very worried about GZFX beating them.

Bottom line, I'm keeping my GZFX subscription and dropping my current Blockbuster subscription. The availability of games for the kids is key but the price and service sure don't hurt either !


calven

#241
If I were to pick a bottom this would be it.... If GZFX gets to .011 ish I will pull the trigger. Right on the blue support line.


>:D
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

rurouni

Thanks for the great posts LL and Calven.  Welcom to 3SOF I. M. Knoswine!

GZFX seems to be holding at about 0.124 for the moment.  I hope it stays this way.  LL, I had read your posts, I guess if anything one should hold until December 15th (GZFX will make an announcement on that day)

calven

StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

fous

Nice to see you in on this to calven! Im sittin on 577,300 shares hoping to make some nice bags of the next few months  :D By the way your chart image isn't loading i dont know if its just for me or for everyone?

Nothing too exciting for price action today though the lows of the day have been increasing over the last 3 trading sessions. This could be a sign of momentum building and a rally in the near future. Hopefully this week.

As for now my trading plan is simple. Hold as long as price action close above the ascending trend line wich stands at .011 tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone holding ;D

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

Livana

Fousc,

Today's low went past your 0.0110 limit today... What is your plan of action? if any...

RJ

Livana,

I believe Fousc will base his exit on the closing price at or above .011 and not on the interday.

RJ

(Fousc forgive me if I am incorrect, but that is how I understood your statement above :))

gielda2003

In at $0.0112 and $0.0109.
Let's roll!!!

GLTA,

Gielda

LiveLife

#248
I am holding cash to see where GZFX goes.  When it rebounds, I will buy back.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Livana

yep.. everyday for the past week I've been thinking that. Don't mean to sound too pessimistic here but is that stock REALLY going to get back up??

LiveLife

#250
Livana,

Same was said for NVAX when it went from $1.50 to $6 and back down to $6 to $3.

Many said NVAX would never rebound.  When RSI hit below 50, it turned and NVAX rebounded from $3 to $3.94. 

Will GZFX rebound?  Time will tell, that's why I would like to see RSI rebound, both (2) first and (14).

When it rebounds, I will buy back to ride the gain, and since I am a swing trader, I will take profit.

BTW, as I mentioned (waaaaay) before, penny stocks are very volatile, and those that trade penny stocks will take their profits earlier than "listed" stocks.

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Calvin87

It's fallen pretty hard from 2.5 cents a share, to almost nearly 1 cent a share today.  Obviously it's been hit hard with sell-offs.

I own a small amount of shares of this company, (Bought at 1.78 cents a share) and watched it rise and fall pretty quick. 

While I did buy it on an upswing, I decided not to sell, and thought this company can do a lot better longterm.

Thoughts? Opinions?
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."

fous

Quote from: RJ on December 06, 2005, 01:30:53 PM
Livana,

I believe Fousc will base his exit on the closing price at or above .011 and not on the interday.

RJ

(Fousc forgive me if I am incorrect, but that is how I understood your statement above :))

Thanks RJ for verifying that ;) I do base my exit on the closing price, and make my decision the following day. Mainly because false breakouts occur many a time in the stock market, i usually wait for confirmation before making a sale or purchase. So tomorrow i will wait for confirmation of a break of the descending trendline and make the decision to sell or hold towards the close.

Even with this breakdown of the ascending trendline i am reluctant to sell my position. With an overall cost basis of .015, i believe i have a great position for the long term if GZFX can live up to its potential. If this circuit city deal goes national i won't be surprised to see pps to go .10+. Though thats just one 21 year olds opinion ;). Who really knows where pps is gonna go.

Another thing penny stocks are very difficult to trade using TA. They can change anywhere from 1-500%+ in one day! So using trendline, Moving averages, etc. arn't always the best way to trade pennies. Unless your a pro at daytrading, which i don't do, or such as livelife with his swing trading strat you can make quick profits in a 1-2 days. Yet thats not how i trade. I only buy pennies that i see value in and that i can speculate on for longer term.

If this weren't a penny i would sell without question on the break of the ascending trendline. But since i see value in GZFX, and more importantly, its a tiny volitile penny with an enormous amount of shares traded every, Its going to be a bumpy ride with anxious buyers and sellers. But im speculating on this deal with circuit city and i will likely take this rolling roller coaster all the way to january 15th to see what goes through with the circuit city deal. If the deal fails? im out as quick as you can say.......im out  :D And im sure everyone else will be to >:D

Good luck everyone!

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

fous

Hey Calvin87.

I see your a newbie to posting here on 3sof. This is a great site im sure you'll love it. But before you post on a stock be sure to type in a search of the symbol before you start a new topic as we here try to keep one thread per stock  ;D. No worries though ive done it in the past as well. Just giving ya a heads up.

Link to original GZFX thread:http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=2047.195

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

Livana

Fousc, LiveLife,

Thanks for your responses!

I just calculated that if I were to attain a 0.015 average buy (which is what you have Fousc), and stay in my $250 budget, I would need 11,170 shares @ 0.00995 (that's including commissions)... hhmm  ::) Well, if it keeps going down tomorrow I might actually make it!! We'll see...