3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rv

hey, anyone know what has happened to Livelife...he used to post all the time...

Calvin87

Argh, a frustrating day today.  Crappy timing too.  I'm still hanging on though, there's still a lot of hidden potential here, and I fully believe that this stock can and will recover. 
Some days are worse than others, and today happens to be one of the bad ones. 

Stay tough.   8)
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."

Wax

The huge buy orders from the infamous  >:D  ARCA on L2 at least helps with the pain. I do to believe that this is one of the rare peniies with value to it. With the loss I just ate I will be holding for awile. Oh well patience is a virtue I guess.

RJ

 
If there is a "half full" approach to today....at least they did not cancel the trial period...they extended it. I know that did not set well, but it is a positive.....

Rj

Livana

As everyone said: ouch! not a pretty day for GZFX...

Does the extension mean that the deal can be cancelled up to 30 days before March 15th? or was December 15th the limit in any case?

fous

Quote from: Livana on January 05, 2006, 05:05:46 PM
As everyone said: ouch! not a pretty day for GZFX...

Does the extension mean that the deal can be cancelled up to 30 days before March 15th? or was December 15th the limit in any case?

not a pretty day at all indeed Livana :'( the cancellation notice for this extended pilot program is 10 days prior to the 15th of march. I sold 350K shares today at .012. I still hold 190k shares that i purchased at .0069 that i will continue to hold for now.

I still think GZFX has big potential, Q4 subscriptions up 110% is quite a big deal in light of growth. Though these penny stocks are really volitile and can make big swings from these PR's. If the deal with CC goes national i think we'll have a multi-bagger here. I'll be looking to purchasing some more shares when a new bullish development in price action arises. Support looks to at around .0102.

Here is the termination agreement from the SEC filing:

G. TERM; TERMINATION. Unless earlier terminated as provided herein, the term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue through the end of the Pilot Program on March 15, 2006. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Circuit City may terminate this Agreement upon ten (10) days' written notice to GNF. Either Party may terminate this Agreement with cause, effective immediately upon providing ten (10) days notice to the other Party and if the other Party fails to remedy the breach within five (5) days of such notice, upon any of the following: (i) if either Party, or its agents or contractors, is in material breach of this Agreement; or (ii) in the event that (a) either Party becomes insolvent, enters into receivership, is the subject of a voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy proceeding, or makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors; or (b) a substantial part of either Party's property is or becomes subject to any levy, seizure, assignment or sale for or by any creditor or governmental agency. Upon termination or expiration: (i) GNF shall continue to provide Services to Circuit City Customers who subscribed to the Service(s) prior to termination of this Agreement; (ii) both Parties shall pay the respective sums due to the other Party pursuant to this Agreement as part of the final winding up under the Agreement; and (iii) both Parties shall endeavor to provide reasonable transition assistance if and when the Agreement is terminated.
trade it like you mean it!

fill_the_gap

GZFX: When Not-So-Bad News Turns Ugly
Jan 05 2006 10:58:50 pm
Market Analysis by Lonny Rosenfeld

11 AM, up 15%, 12PM, down 30%!? Talk about a change in the tide. So what happened on Thursday? In my article on Tuesday, I will admit, things were looking very bright. It appeared that the rally was in motion and shares of Gameznflix Inc (GZFX: OTC BB) were ready to once again test the all important $.02 resistance. This thought, however, can crashing down midday Thursday as shares turned sharply lower.

Shares Thursday morning opened higher as many expected and were further pushed by news that there was a 110% increase in paid members for the fourth quarter of 2005. While the exact number of members is not known at this point, this is still a pretty impressive achievement and would make one think that the promotion of Gameznflix in Circuit City stores (NYSE:CC) is going well.

Then things turn very ugly. More news comes out: "On December 28, 2005, the parties entered into an amendment to the Services Agreement (see Exhibit 10.2). Under this amendment, the parties agreed to extend the pilot program until March 15, 2006. Thereafter, if the parties mutually agree that a national rollout of this program is mutually
beneficial, they will enter into a definitive agreement for such national rollout." News spreads especially fast on OTC stocks and this news caused widespread panic.

The panic was so great that shares turned significant early gains into very steep loses. Hundreds of millions of shares were dumped as many investors bailed out. Since the selling was so great and the amount of buying at this time was low, sellers had a very hard time getting out. Because of this investors kept lowering and lowering their sell prices. This hard sell off took shares down to just above the $.01 level, a very important psychological level for many.

While the sell off was widespread, was it really justified? This company just reported a net increase in paying users of 110% and while the news with Circuit City was not what most had hoped for, this does not mean it is bad news. It is bad news for the investor who was in hoping to make a quick buck, but for the long term investor who believes in this company, much has not changed. Investors will have to wait a bit longer to find out what will happen with Circuit City, but the mere fact that Circuit City has not backed out of this limited partnership is a very positive sign. Gameznflix is a small company and Circuit City had the option to pull out of this agreement at any time. The fact that Circuit City has chose to extend this agreement shows that Circuit City believes in the potential of a future partnership.

I know that many investors are likely very frustrated with Thursday's action and have had their hopes crushed, but keep in mind, this is a OTC stock and everything is riding on Circuit City's response. Thursday's response by shareholders was a reaction to disappointment, not a reaction to bad news.

Prepare yourselves for a roller coaster ride; this one may not be for the weak at heart.

Just one opinion, do the research

godspeed06

thats pretty much my exact response to today... just glad to know someone worth something thinks the same way.

Malum2006

What a panic sell off. Buyers will be back in force.

LiveLife

#399
I believe this would be a good entry point with plenty of room to gain if the sell off was due to panic.

110% increase in paying subscription increase is "factual" data.  It indicates that GameZnFlix is indeed attracting new customers and thus making the company more viable.

Potential for growth is what makes micro/small cap attractive.


Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

rurouni

Hi LL,

Welcome back, haven't seen you on this thread for a while.  Here is a good link to sum up yesterday's price down swirl.

" Thursday's response by shareholders was a reaction to disappointment, not a reaction to bad news."

http://www.marketvibrations.com/index.php?%20%20subaction=showfull&id=1136523530&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Thanks goodyboymaximus from Yahoo GZFXlong group


fill_the_gap

Fousc & others,

What can possibly move the price up from here before March 15th filing and possible Circuit City news ?  A new website ?  That will help, but how much ?

I will look for a re entry before March 15th.

Any ideas on where a nice entry may be ?

Saw fousc has his buy in .0069.  Any others ?

Just would hate to buy too early and lose 25% or more while it falls before March.  Time value of money.  On the other hand, hate to miss a rise.  But really cannot see other than a website, what may get the volume back.

And we would be over 2 cents without that 8K timing !!!  The market does not eat lunch.  Nice lesson I did not need to learn again.   ;D

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

godspeed06

personally, i never got out... slept in too late   ;D. but i think it will continue to bounce around the range it was in before the short-term speculative buying started. the volume on thursday was sooo high that i think just about all the daytraders and shorterm holders sold. with that said, i would think most of the people left holding were long term holders. i dont see where the selling pressure needed to break down below the 0.0102 resistance could come from unless there is bad news brought out. that said why wouldnt the price just bounce around the 0.011-0.013 range on low volume? everyone saw how stable it was for the few days before the speculation drove the price up. i would think it would continue along like that until more people buy in again in march. which means that the entry point would be about where it is right now. the company is doing well i think, and with the promise of a new website out at anytime i dont see why it would drop very much. perhaps some of you can hint me in on why it might decline significantly over the coming weeks when nothing negative really happened.

SarfiSoy

I agree.. probably a good place to churn for a little while, allowing some of us to flip and increase out holdings.