3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godspeed06

#615
yea, i went back this morning and read the 8-ks, and though they give specific time frames for cancellation, they dont give any timeframe for the roll out. though i would think its safe to assume that if we dont hear tomorrow that its cancelled then we'll know at some point it will happen. but i dont think we'll have to wait long. once they both agree it will be beneficial i dont see why they would give their competitors any free time, they'll get on it as soon as possible. im seeing netflix everytime i blink. they're all over facebook.com now. i and others have talked about trying to get onto facebook.com months ago. the site is a monster and this service is perfect for college students. im almost not as worried about this circuit city deal as gnfx just being able to make it under netflix's huge shadow. its already a homename. no one calls this service by "unlimited dvd rental by mail" or whatever, they say "netflix." gnfx needs to get its name out there FAST, and both CC and GNFX know this. we shouldnt have to wait long for the roll out to begin if it does. in fact, theyll probably want to go faster than the 55 stores a month as in the previous 8-k. i mean how many CCs are there in some states... that seems like maybe 3 states a month. thats nothing.


edit: check this out - http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=3m&size=medium&compare_sites=&y=p&url=www.gameznflix.com#top

thats one hell of a spike in page views... about 50% higher than its ever been. dont know exactly what that means, but it cant be bad.

rv

I was just reading the original 8-K, and found in the Article A, The Pilot Program, Sec. 3...

3. Term of the Pilot Program. It is the intentions of the Parties that the Pilot Program shall commence on or about November 1, 2005, extend through the holiday season, and terminate on or about January 15, 2006. Thereafter, unless 30 days notice is given to the contrary, the national program will commence under the same terms and conditions contained herein and will be implemented on a phased-in basis over the following 12 months in all of the Retail Stores.  It is anticipated that approximately 55 Circuit City stores, per month, will be added on the national rollout portion of the Agreement.

now, to read this, it says that on or about Jan 15th, w/out cancellation, then the rollout will commence, unless 30 days is given....

and now, the 8-k says that the date is march 15th, and the canellation period is 10 days.  so if the ammendment is added in, it does start to sound like they will commence the rollout after march 15th, pending the cancellation on or about that date.  and have only 10 days to cancel.

this sound about right?

rv

alright Fill and Fous,

taking a beating in the early morning...any thoughts on at least there not being a cancellation of the Pilot Program....although, i suppose, we have a full day....

godspeed06

moving a distribution center to where most of the trial period CCs were...  ;D

fous

Quote from: rv on March 15, 2006, 09:49:43 AM
alright Fill and Fous,

taking a beating in the early morning...any thoughts on at least there not being a cancellation of the Pilot Program....although, i suppose, we have a full day....

I wish i could tell you something reassuring rv. But the truth is i can't. All we know is that that the pilot program was extended to end on the 15th along with adding 10 more stores totaling 27. CC and GNF already know what the decision is on the national rollout. All we can do is sit, wait, hope, and be ready to click that damn sell button in case of a crisis  ;). They say the pilot ends on the 15th "thereafter" they will decide on the national rollout. I think they already know, but due to the wording i won't be surprised to see an announcement later this week and not today.

-fous
trade it like you mean it!

fill_the_gap

#620
Agree with fousc,

Take some off the table if needed.  We have no idea when news may come.

Remaining on the Circuit City site tonight is important too.  Coming off of there just like the circular ad would be devastating to the price.

The reality is probably a heavy selloff today without CC news. 

This is a frustrating company to trade. 
Just one opinion, do the research

rv

i think the question is, sell today, take a small loss, and try to catch it if it goes national, which will be hard to catch, as we all know...

like you said though, if it's still on the CC site, i just can't see that as a bad sign...

fill_the_gap

Let's see if they remain on the CC site 12:01 tonight.   :o

Bets are out.  At this point, I will pay to see their cards.
Just one opinion, do the research

rv

my bet, it stays, and the price hovers here til news out either way....

(and geez, the ante got high!!)

fill_the_gap

It will not move until the actual news hits the wire.

And will trickle down until then, imo.
Just one opinion, do the research

garym

#625
Aren't you guys concerned with this one?

I have a few shares left over from a sell order that didn't get completely filled.

But anticipated news doesn't seem to be on the horizon.

Clearly from web reporting everywhere, a nationwide CC deal has not happened.

AAFES--this turns out to be very little money even if completed.

Billions of shares as well.  Seems the gamble is blip on news followed by inevitable decline?

Calvin87

When the deal with CC was first annouced, GZFX had a very nice run, and was up around 2.4 cents.  So yeah, there will probably be an initial jump on news, with a sell-off, then a nice strong run.  There's a ton of potential just lying around here, and from what I've been reading, it all looks really pretty good.
To me, GZFX no longer seems like a complete gamble.  They've been progressing strongly, and from what was annouced (Distrubition centers in Texas, Florida, Washington, etc...), it seems like GZFX has a ton of growth potential here.
Yeah, we're kinda left hanging with this CC deal, because we really don't know what's going on, but I'm pretty sure that we're likely to hear news any day now.  I have a gut feeling that whatever happens will be presented on Monday, and for now, I'm definitely sticking around.
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."

godspeed06

#627
3-16-06 Circuit City Update

Company quote, "Circuit City is just fine." Under the agreement, neither company can make any other statement unless done jointly.

Website Update 3-16-06

The new website for GNF will be released in the near future. The Beta Testing is just about done by the outside firm retained to review the site. However, it will not be released until management determines that the timing is correct with relation to other projects.

3-16-06 AAFES Update

The AAFES project is coming along and is in Beta Testing. Upon completion testing and with approval of AAFES there will be a public press release to announce the completion.

www.stockinformationsystems.com

Stocksquire

Quote from: garym on March 16, 2006, 05:36:24 PM
Aren't you guys concerned with this one?

I have a few shares left over from a sell order that didn't get completely filled.

But anticipated news doesn't seem to be on the horizon.

Clearly from web reporting everywhere, a nationwide CC deal has not happened.

AAFES--this turns out to be very little money even if completed.

Billions of shares as well.  Seems the gamble is blip on news followed by inevitable decline?

Every indicator I see suggests that CC is on the horizon.  Not sure how you could "clearly" see it another way.  The tone of your post sounds a bit like bashing and not the result of informed due diligence, so, I will forego further comment. I'm not sure, however, why you would continue holding any of your shares should you believe what you posted.  I am holding my shares (a considerably large amount, I might add).  Good luck.

Calvin87

Quote from: Stocksquire on March 17, 2006, 11:49:14 AM
Quote from: garym on March 16, 2006, 05:36:24 PM
Aren't you guys concerned with this one?

I have a few shares left over from a sell order that didn't get completely filled.

But anticipated news doesn't seem to be on the horizon.

Clearly from web reporting everywhere, a nationwide CC deal has not happened.

AAFES--this turns out to be very little money even if completed.

Billions of shares as well.  Seems the gamble is blip on news followed by inevitable decline?

Every indicator I see suggests that CC is on the horizon.  Not sure how you could "clearly" see it another way.  The tone of your post sounds a bit like bashing and not the result of informed due diligence, so, I will forego further comment. I'm not sure, however, why you would continue holding any of your shares should you believe what you posted.  I am holding my shares (a considerably large amount, I might add).  Good luck.

I agree.  Being a long-term shareholder of GZFX, I've been able to experience how they work as a company.  Yes, the outstanding shares is very detrimental, but their fundamentals are very strong.  Over the past months they've been growing (Which, I might add, is a very strong indicator of a good company), and from what I've seen and heard, the outlook looks promising as a whole. 
GZFX takes patience, at least in my opinion, mostly because they're not 100% predictable.  The time will come, and until then, we can just wait and see.
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."