3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GZFX.OB !!!

Started by higherstocks, June 29, 2005, 03:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiveLife

#750
I worked late again on a project and just got home.  This is my take on GZFX.

If you look at the 5 day chart for GZFX, the Circuit City nationwide rollout news pushed the price up on Monday to over 110% since Friday's close.  I know many longs holding GZFX sold to take some great profit.  And as GZFX began to fall from Monday's peak, I am sure more holders also took profit.

Yes, the rest of Monday saw the gradual falling of price, but I believe that may also be due to GameZnFlix selling some of 3 billion shares they had outstanding.  I am not sure how many shares were "diluted" on Monday and today, but many that sold today probably sold on "fear" of GZFX going lower.

We don't know how many shares GameZnFlix "diluted" today.  Perhaps, GameZnFlix management knowing that today's PR will come out may have sold as many shares as they could the last two days.  I am curious as to how many shares were diluted.

I actually bought back at $0.0125 anticipating that $0.012 was the bottom as GZFX rebounded before I left for work.  With the close of $0.0119, 1.35 billion shares and 472 million shares traded last two days, I feel comfortable that those that wanted to take profit and those that wanted to sell on "fear" have already done so on Monday and today.

So, with the  new PR out after trading hours, I anticipate that GZFX share prices will head up tomorrow.  Those still holding shares had two days to sell, but may anticipate higher longer-term gains.  Those that bought higher and still holding shares also had today to sell, but may not want to sell on loss.  That means, for tomorrow, fewer sellers to drive the price down.

Another interesting point to ponder is that Netflix (NFLX) took a fall today.  Will many of NFLX holders, who are familiar with online rental of movies, sell and buy GZFX on rebound?  I believe if/when GZFX rebounds, buying pressure will increase exponentially perhaps pushing the share price higher than the $0.02 that was tested on Monday.

I am going to continue "speculating" with GZFX for this week since I feel that potential for this stock has not been hit yet.

As always, time will tell.   IMHO ;)

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

rv

Quote from: Bates on March 28, 2006, 06:25:59 PM
Sorry to be so vague, I am new to stock trading, but I am learning with this board. I apologize for post. I will continue to watch until knowledge is up to par.

Hey Bates,
I hope my response to Malum2006 didn't scare you away.  and it looks as if it didn't.  I was responding to him, only because i do look at the yahoo mb, and I didn't think anyone here wanted what he's responding over there, on here.  It wasn't intended for you  in anyway.

I've been trading for over a year now, and I'm still learning....starting to wonder if it's sinking in.  I'm holding now for a while, like many, and certainly hope GZFX gets above .017 soon....

fill_the_gap

Quote from: LiveLife on March 29, 2006, 02:28:50 AM
I worked late again on a project and just got home.  This is my take on GZFX.

If you look at the 5 day chart for GZFX, the Circuit City nationwide rollout news pushed the price up on Monday to over 110% since Friday's close.  I know many longs holding GZFX sold to take some great profit.  And as GZFX began to fall from Monday's peak, I am sure more holders also took profit.

Yes, the rest of Monday saw the gradual falling of price, but I believe that may also be due to GameZnFlix selling some of 3 billion shares they had outstanding.  I am not sure how many shares were "diluted" on Monday and today, but many that sold today probably sold on "fear" of GZFX going lower.

We don't know how many shares GameZnFlix "diluted" today.  Perhaps, GameZnFlix management knowing that today's PR will come out may have sold as many shares as they could the last two days.  I am curious as to how many shares were diluted.

I actually bought back at $0.0125 anticipating that $0.012 was the bottom as GZFX rebounded before I left for work.  With the close of $0.0119, 1.35 billion shares and 472 million shares traded last two days, I feel comfortable that those that wanted to take profit and those that wanted to sell on "fear" have already done so on Monday and today.

So, with the  new PR out after trading hours, I anticipate that GZFX share prices will head up tomorrow.  Those still holding shares had two days to sell, but may anticipate higher longer-term gains.  Those that bought higher and still holding shares also had today to sell, but may not want to sell on loss.  That means, for tomorrow, fewer sellers to drive the price down.

Another interesting point to ponder is that Netflix (NFLX) took a fall today.  Will many of NFLX holders, who are familiar with online rental of movies, sell and buy GZFX on rebound?  I believe if/when GZFX rebounds, buying pressure will increase exponentially perhaps pushing the share price higher than the $0.02 that was tested on Monday.

I am going to continue "speculating" with GZFX for this week since I feel that potential for this stock has not been hit yet.

As always, time will tell.   IMHO ;)



Livelife, Excellent post!

It has settled down on the retrace.  We move up on consecutive press releases, imo.
Just one opinion, do the research

twodachsie

May plan is to hang on to the 125k shares I bought  @ .0165 with some of the gain from sale 3/27. Still hoping to see at least .02 again. I may pick up more in the next couple of days, but need to free up some cash first.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

fill_the_gap

There is alot of chatter about Golden Gate being out of the picture.  It makes sense considering that 1.7 billion shares traded in 2 days.

We will be able to tell by the trading and volume.  If they are truly out of the picture, moving up will be a whole lot easier.  A ceiling of shares being sold has certainly been a big factor in keeping us down to date.

Time will tell.
Just one opinion, do the research

LiveLife

#755
Good morning.

Premarket activity for GZFX looks promising.

GZFX is already trading at $0.0125 and up 10% in European market:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=PQJ.BE&t=1d


Fool.com's article on Netflix's failure to meeting video gaming market:

http://www.fool.com/news/mft/2006/mft06031619.htm?source=eptyholnk303100&logvisit=y&npu=y&bounce=y&bounce2=y

"You Blew It, Netflix

By Rick Aristotle Munarriz (TMFBreakerRick)
March 16, 2006

I'm not surprised that Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) wasn't the first dot-com heavy to announce the launch of a video game rental service. I'm just disappointed."  More at link.

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

fill_the_gap

#756
GZFX is holding .012 very well. 

We head up from here when the website hits.  Add more news and another nice (50 % plus quick)trade can be made from right here at .012's, imo.

I like it alot right now.  The sellers have dried up and the chart is shaping up after the gap fill.

Selling some other stocks so that I can add more to this trading opportunity.  The CEO and President say website by Thursday night.  But I am also banking on AAFES news next week.  We will see.  ;D
Just one opinion, do the research

twodachsie

Freed up some cash. Watching for best buy zone.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

godspeed06

ill probably hold up through news but no longer than the end of next week. i bought this stock in hopes of getting the CC deal and selling on the news. that didnt work because everyone was so afraid of dilution. so i guess ill just get what i can out of this in the next few days and see what happens.

what a bummer.

twodachsie

I pulled the trigger and picked up another 150k @ .0122 during the lunchtime lull.
Makes my average buy price for shares currently held .0142.
Hoping to see .02 within the next 5-10 trading days.   ;)
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

rurouni

In November 2005, Chip Gallent mentioned the following

"We are aggressively looking at a download model or pay per view model, one that would allow us to offer to our members a title that is electronically delivered, you know that is the next stage of this business.  And whether that be through a computer, to a media center PC that is attached to the television, or satellite system of some sort, or an IP based television, that is something we are aggressively looking at because the technology and more importantly, the market for that may not be here right now, we know that some of the things that has happened in and around the business, that it is absolutely coming, and we want to be ready for it in anticipation of what that is."

I suppose their latest purchase is intended to compliment this goal.  So far they are doing everything they said they were going to do.  I wonder if they are working on the other goals they mentioned in that interview such as expanding into Europe.

FULL TRANSCRIPT HERE:

http://www.gameznflix.com/press.asp?pressID=44&archive=0

bohemian

Welcome, Bates (I'm pretty new here myself, happy to have found mention of this board on a Y! post a while back and followed up on it).
I also have Firstrade, and have likewise discovered that the $6.95 'flat rate' doesn't apply to penny stocks (some of this info seems to be rather discreetly placed on an otherwise quite useful and informative site).
If you've noticed, web-based trades over exactly 5000 of any OB or PK stock (they DO at least provide the op to trade them) returns a dramatically higher commission.   If I am trading up to 15k of a ticker, I do so in three 5k increments at the $6.95 each - all translates into more anxiety about covering the costs of doing this in the value of the position.  More shares than that - call it in.  The over-the-phone rate is $26.95 flat plus 1% - my 300k of gzfx was $71 - and you will have your order filled while on the phone as they seem to have good pit access.  Perhaps that cost is unreasonable to others here, but I spread my investments to include 10-20% in OTCs so the instances in which this is a problem are acceptable.
Also, Firstrade has never YET been down for any reason, the streaming product is free, and w/L2 at $19/month...).
People DO post trades of stock on here of intimidating amounts, earlier I've felt unworthy to post amongst the trading gods - now that is closer to feeling privileged as I feel this site is a great, supportive community.  With their combined wisdom and guidance I plan to be amongst them :-)
Meanwhile, as I'm rather underwater on GZFX still - I've taken to spending the day on something else to distract me from gritting my teeth here with anxiety. 
Best wishes to you (all of us!),
Bohemian2k
Fundamentals tell you what to buy - technicals tell you when to buy it

twodachsie

Bohemian - I use Ameritrade. 10.99 flat per trade, buy or sell, and trades are usually pretty quick, depending on the traffic. With the pennys and OTC, I usually buy at least $1,500 of any one stock at a time to put the buy and sell commission below 1.5%.  Welcome aboard.  ;D
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

fill_the_gap

#763
Nice day so far for GZFX !!   ;)  Shaping up very well. 

fyi-  depending on your trade activity, AmeriTrade will allow you to negotiate down to $ 7.00 flat fee per trade.  Not sure what they will do not with the merger.  But worth a shot.  I have had $ 7.00 for 13 months now.
Just one opinion, do the research

twodachsie

Hmmmm. Well, fill, they sure don't advertise the $7 fee anywhere. Maybe I have to call and tell them I'm considering taking my business elsewhere to get that rate.  ::)

Yea, nice close on GZFX.  :D
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!