3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

MAGR.OB - I had to buy some ;)

Started by Ramsburg, June 17, 2005, 02:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg


I've bought a little position on MAGR (MAGNUM DOR RESOURCES) for my personal portfolio, a small company that is investing in Mongolia:

Magnum d'Or Resources Inc. is a junior resource company managed focused on the exploration and advancement of premium base and precious metal assets primarily in Mongolia. The Company is currently exploring 4 properties in Mongolia whereby the Company has an option to earn a 100% in the properties and to purchase the royalties outright. Two of the properties are strategically located near the town of Undershill adjacent to Ivanhoe Mines' property in Mongolia.

I've not made any deep investigation on this one, I notice that EliteG had this ticker yesterday on a list of candidates to buy on the late session.
I looked to the chart, and I had to buy first and make questions later.

Any one knows something about it ?

Why this price action on this increasing volume ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

JMoney

I was watching this one the past 2 days. I should have pulled the trigger yesterday. Good Pick!

setravis

This could be worth placing on watch list.
Falling Wedge, If I'm correct.
Closed above the 200day ema.
Nice strong volume price action last 3 days. :o

Last news article I could find.


TORONTO, May 18, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc. (MAGR, Trade) ("Magnum") announces a live CEO Interview with Traders Nation, a talk show dedicated to Small Cap Companies.

Reno J. Calabrigo, President of Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc. was featured live in an interview with Kurt Schemers of Traders Nation on Tuesday May 17, 2005. The interview, available at www.tradersnation.com, covered Magnum's corporate structure, the Board members, the excellent political relations in Mongolia, the potential discovery of Gold and Copper, as well as Magnum's future mining projects and outlook. The Company also announced that the assay reports from the drilling samples taken in the Fall of 2004 are due soon.

Mr. Calabrigo stated, "We are pleased to have the opportunity to introduce Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc. to the listeners of Traders Nation. This is all part of an Investor Awareness Program that has been set in place to help increase investor awareness and market visibility throughout the investment community."

About Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc.

Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc. is a resource exploration and development company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal properties in Mongolia. In the past year, Magnum has achieved a dynamic diversified portfolio of properties through the acquisition of 4 main property licenses strategically located in Mongolia, a mining hot spot as a result of the significant resources identified by Ivanhoe mines in an under explored mining environment.

A number of statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties including but not limited to: competitive market conditions, successful integration of acquisitions, and the ability to secure additional sources of financing. The actual results that Magnum may achieve could differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties.

SOURCE: Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc.


Magnum d'Or Resources, Inc. 
Reno J. Calabrigo, 416-386-0044 
Email: [email protected] 
Website: www.magnumexploration.com 

Copyright Business Wire 2005




"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg


hi stravis,

Take a look here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=795.0

I'll merge both topics later, ok ?

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

Hi Ramsburgh,
That's cool that you merged those .
I hadn't noticed the penny stock picking board yet.
We must have been mind readers....on this play.
lol   That's spooky... :D
May have to buy some Monday also....if it's not to late!

Best regards and good trading
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Ramsburg

Quote from: setravis on June 18, 2005, 03:12:36 PM
Hi Ramsburgh,
That's cool that you merged those .
I hadn't noticed the penny stock picking board yet.
We must have been mind readers....on this play.
lol   That's spooky... :D
May have to buy some Monday also....if it's not to late!

Best regards and good trading

Mind Reader ;) hehehe

Thanks Setravis, I've just created this board 5 minutes ago, and I'm moving topic by topic, all the OB and PK picks from the other board to this new one.

Later, I'll also post some tips for everybody, on How to use this board. One simple suggestion will be that before you post a Stock Pick, that you make a quick search for the ticker, to see if it's already posted, and that way you don't have to start a new topic, and things stay easier to find.

About MAGR, I've already bought some @ 0.47 ... let's see ;) I like Mongolia ;)

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

Rams burg  ;D great move with the penny picking board and thats an awesome suggestion about searching for the ticker!  We need to amplify each others same picks!

The closest I've gotten to Mongolia is Mongolian Beef at the local chinese restaurant.  This is the greatest dish!  I highly recommend it. 

MAGR.ob looks great.

Ramsburg

Quote from: eliteG on June 18, 2005, 03:23:44 PM
Rams burg  ;D great move with the penny picking board and thats an awesome suggestion about searching for the ticker!  We need to amplify each others same picks!

The closest I've gotten to Mongolia is Mongolian Beef at the local chinese restaurant.  This is the greatest dish!  I highly recommend it. 

MAGR.ob looks great.

LOL LOL LOL ;)

I have to taste one of these mongolian Beefs ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


Heres an updated chart:
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

nofear


Ramsburg, are you still holding MAGR ?

thanks  :)
NoFear

Ramsburg

Quote from: nofear on June 21, 2005, 10:21:34 AM

Ramsburg, are you still holding MAGR ?

thanks  :)

Hi nofear,

Yes, I'm holding it.
I have no reasons to sell a stock that is advancing everyday with big volume ;)

Today, it just break the old relative high... No resistances right now... we may just have to give some room, and let the profits run for a while, or until theres a losse of momentum.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

Nice play Ramsburgh.......... ;)
I didn't get to get in.............Yet!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

vencedor

setravis,  are you still holding this stock?, a im concerned because by mistake i bougth 3000 shares instead of 1000, and it looks like is going down, what do you think? :-[

Ramsburg


I sold my position @ .055 ....
I do believe this is a good stock for long term, and I want to get back in play, soon as this correction is over.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account