3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Who needs a Gmail account ?

Started by Ramsburg, December 20, 2006, 06:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Hello everybody ;)

As some of you probably know, we had some problems from once in a while delivering our emails to Yahoo and Hotmail accounts. These problems are not constant, and after contacting both Yahoo and Hotmail regarding this issue I come to a point where I simply don't understand their spam policies...

3SOF sends an email to their Premium Members everyday with instructions about our current Portfolio Holdings and New Picks, and we also send an email (not everyday) to all our Free Members with new Stock Coverage's by David Randolph and some stock alerts. We never sent out any spam to anyone... So I have to condemn Yahoo and Hotmail for not being a reliable email service.

From all free webmail services I've tried so far, Google's Gmail is probably the best, offering 2GB++ of email space, and having an advanced and innovative email service with plenty of new features.
Concerning the delivery of 3SOF's emails, Gmail is reliable, probably the first email we send will go to the Spam folder, but after you mark it once as «Not Spam» you'll get all our emails directly on the Inbox (no reports of undelivered emails to Gmail yet).

Gmail is not currently allowing new accounts, except if you have an Invitation from another Gmail user. So if you are interested in switch to Gmail and you need an invitation, just send me a private message about this, and I'll send you an invitation.

best regards ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account