3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Good Tidings to all.......

Started by setravis, December 24, 2006, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Merry Christmas everyone ! 
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year...... $  ;)  $
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

rickjust

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
to all the 3sofers , and happy and prosperous new year,
;D ;D
maxi

Melf Elf

Dawn is breaking, I'm sipping coffee, and I'm remembering the joy that I felt in years gone by on Christmas morning, discovering what goodies Santa placed in my stocking!

I chuckled when I realized that same excitement, that same joy of discovery that I felt as a wee elf on Christmas morning, is what I feel about the stock market when the bell is sounded at the open each morning, waiting with anticipation to see what the market will bring.

This Christmas morning, I wish for each of you at 3SOF that 2007 brings you lots of goodies in the stock market, and more importantly, that the coming new year brings you joy, happiness and good health.

Merry Christmas!