3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Analysis on Demand

Started by David Randolph, January 02, 2007, 07:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Good evening :)

Tomorrow I'll make 3 video analysis for the first 3 tickers I get as a reply to this post (only 1 per member, thanks).

During the new year holidays I developed new excel graphs that allow me to study and display more information using less space (and less of your patience). Ramsburg has been working on a "super excel" that will allow me to make 8 historical fundamental graphs with just a few clicks.

The video analysis will be the first step of a "new buying process" that we've been developing. The remaining two steps are:

2 - SEC forms study, and ...
3 - "Do I want this business?"

But we'll discuss the "new buying process" in detail later, for now, I ask you to give me 3 stock tickers to be analyzed tomorrow.

Thanks for your participation :)

realmay


cctabla

Could you please analyze these:

GGC APOL

thank you

David Randolph

Quote from: cctabla on January 02, 2007, 07:13:45 PM
Could you please analyze these:

GGC APOL

thank you

Just one per member, which one do you prefer cctabla? Thanks :)

dnickers


David Randolph

Ok, the 3 winners of today's "contest" are:

1 - FNRS
2 - GGC or APOL (I'll wait for cctabla's response, or else I'll take GGC)
3 - FORG

These 3 analysis will be posted on this thread on video format tomorrow.

Tomorrow at 7 PM, NY time we'll have more "Analysis on Demand".

Again, thanks for your participation :)

cctabla

ggc will be fine.

thanks again

rpccpa

FORG has been momo'd over at a Mirc chat board all last week... be careful there

David Randolph

Hi, let's see how my second video analysis went:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5673558185485213539&hl=en

I forgot to talk about recent news, but they're mostly bearish, relative to shareholders lawsuits and delayed SEC filings.

Now I'll send the newsletter and start making my 3rd video analysis, GGC.

Have a nice day :)

David Randolph

I hope the sound is better this time:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2850153516283947298&hl=en

Next I'll cover FORG. I would like to make 6 of these per trading day, perhaps with more practice it will be faster.

David Randolph

Here's the video analysis for FORG, requested by rpccpa:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1136344636897386159&hl=en

Don't forget, at 7 pm NY time I'll post a new "Analysis on Demand" thread, so at that time you'll be able to request 3 new analysis for tomorrow.

Thank you :)

David Randolph

After all I'll continue using this thread for the "Analysis on Demand" section, instead of sending it to the Members Corner and starting a new one. This way we'll have all analysis on demand on this one thread and it will be easier for future reference (Ramsburg is also working on a new website section to store these video analysis).

On today's analysis I had a negative outlook on FNSR and FORG and a positive one on GGC, so GGC goes on to the next phase, which is the study of the SEC forms. I'll post a new thread for GGC tomorrow morning.

Speaking of tomorrow morning, it's 7 pm ET, so please give me 3 stock symbols to analyze (only 1 per member).

Thanks for your participation :)

Terliso


dnickers


Se7en

Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!