3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

EXCS.OB---- Wow this one is runnin

Started by pompano, January 19, 2007, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompano

I'll update later with more info no time now, this suckers hot!!!!!!!

Kawasaki Deal!!!!!!!

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/070119/112148.html

REVENUES UP!!!!!

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/070117/111983.html

pompano

#1
I am watching extremely huge blocks going thru. 

I think this ones gonna be a G-spot canidate for sure!!

In at .057

UPDATE   SHARES OUTSTANDING

24,000,000  Low share count, who knows how low the float is!!

kslifka

G-spot for sure.  I love this chart...even though I don't play too many pennies anymore.

setravis

Quote from: pompano on January 19, 2007, 10:45:31 AM
I am watching extremely huge blocks going thru. 

I think this ones gonna be a G-spot canidate for sure!!

In at .057

UPDATE   SHARES OUTSTANDING

24,000,000  Low share count, who knows how low the float is!!



This is what I was able to find.......

Shares Outstanding: 24.38M
Float: 12.07M

Volume: 22,188,424.......today
Avg Vol (3m): 495,623

Average Volume (3 month)  495,623
Average Volume (10 day)  1,723,440
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

pompano

Thanks SETRAVIS, so only 12 mil in the float, this one could be very big indeed. 

SETRAVIS, can I ask you were you found that info? I get mine from otcbb.com but they never have the float listed.

Thanks

setravis

This info I found on Yahoo. Which I hope is up-to-date  ;)
Get a quote on the stock and when that comes up
Click on...Key Statistics
It has a list to the left of the quote one can click on to bring up other info on the stock.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

zibeaster

I sold most of my holdings, still have some.

But be cautious, Looking at its balance sheet and press release history, a PIPE deal is coming soon.

mbaugh

I jumped in on this stock later than most here. I got in at .088.  At first I thought it was going to sell off in the afternoon, instead it started to fly and I didn't want to miss the ride.  I hope it does go to the moon on Monday, I don't like holding these types of stock for very long.  One thing I do see as a positive is the fact that the founder has jumped back in to create shareholder value since the stock has been on a downward slide from its inception in March.  I don't believe they will dilute the stock near its current price.  If the stock reaches over.20, then I would be cautious about a dilution.  In the meantime I see a short-term technical breakout from its long-term downward slope.  I believe it will continue to go higher but how much higher I'm not sure? David, what's your take on how much further this stock can go?  What's your target?

Stocky2000

#8
this looks good..but i wait for entry

pompano

#9
I expect this to run close to its 200 day avg. considering the volume.  

By the way nice write up Micheal, I would hope that most would treat this for what it is and not a long term investment.  

However, what determines a long term investment, even stocks like SIRI are still very risky and one could see their investment dissapear in a day investing in a stock  such as SIRI.  Lots of variables involved with stocks like that.  I beleive the truly safe investments, are "chicken stocks" such as Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, you know, well established companies that you can diversify in and over the long run feel very safe.  Those are the type of companies that would be good for a IRA.


Companies like SIRI and EXCS.ob I would trade in a differnt account because they are both risky and you need to know when to get out. ;D

pompano

Quote from: ket1390 on January 20, 2007, 06:48:00 PM
this looks good..but i wait for entry

I'm gonna try to pick up some more at .06

Stocky2000

yes pompano

zibeaster

Quote from: Michael on January 20, 2007, 04:03:22 PM

Welcome to the world of Nintendo investment. Here fundamentals don't have any significance whatsoever.


Micheal, no idea my post got such a passionate response from you. :)  Actaully, I don't disagree with your points.

I got in EXCS with a daily top gainer scan on Jan 17. added some next day. Then I got a more than double on Jan 19. I was elated and sold 2/3 of my shares. I did all this mainly based on the technicals. Now I need to think how long this party will last.

It is hard to gauge the significancy of this most recent deal. it can be big, it can be nothing. One thing is for certain, the company needs cash right now! They did a PIPE deal in June quarter and spend all of it next quarter. Of course, all these doesn't mean anything if people just pile on this latest news. That's why I still have 1/3 of shares.

if you look at its past news releases, almost all of them are great news, yet the company continue to going downhill. Of course this time might be different, they got rid of CEO (this is a story of its own, company said CEO verbally resigned, but CEO said he didn't, they are fighting this in court now)

Anyway, I will play along and may reload my shares and more. but as everyone already know, be quick and be aware of the risks.

good luck.

mbaugh

Zibeast,

Which daily top gainer list do you use?  Could you post a link to the site?

Thanks,

Mbaugh

zibeaster

Quote from: mbaugh on January 20, 2007, 11:42:38 PM
Which daily top gainer list do you use?  Could you post a link to the site?

This list is from my broker, Interactive Broker

I must say I have a change of heart after looking at its website. It is a cool site and may be there is a good story here.