3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/23/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 23, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Quote from: nutsterrt on January 23, 2007, 10:26:30 AM
Oh, and consider BFLY for 3SOF ;D  Looks like it's rebounding a little here.

Hi nutsterrt, you know I absolutely love BFLY for longer term purposes, but I don't want to confuse people by analyzing it here, because I would definitely have to buy it and sell it when it wasn't on fire anymore, and that would lead to confusion, as I plan to hold BFLY for years to come, of course given that management doesn't spoil the astounding long term market opportunity.

Quilan

I'm a Belgian newbie on this board and may I say how learnfull and not to mension interesting this forum is!
I'll sure gather as much information as possible on these stocks(on fire)!

Thanks in advance and greets to all,
Quilan


tokyopua

XNL running on ethanol talk expectations in the state of the union address I think
Chance favors the prepared mind

boatguy


David Randolph

TGC 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1592936093355135534&hl=en

TGC is perhaps undervalued at current prices (given the value of it's non current assets), but volume is very low today, so not on fire.

Thanks, good luck :)

tokyopua

past 3SOF play, GSHF.OB also running on ethanol hype
Chance favors the prepared mind

David Randolph

#37
DENN 3 minute look:



DENN can be a great long term investment, especially if it keeps up with the Q3 2006 performance. It would have been an obvious pick when it reported those results.

Not on fire today but I'll definitely keep it for a deeper study on the Premium section of the website.


mbaugh

eslr

running before Bush's speech tonight.

David Randolph

GSEG.OB 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1895968455561981319&hl=en

I see some improvement on the quarterly results, and it looks like it is trading below annual revenues (Price to Sales Ratio is less than 1), but liquidity is extremely low, just $70,000 traded today (despite 42,000,000 changing hands).

The stock is up 21% on the session, but not on fire because it is trading at opening levels, so not gathering momentum as the session goes on.

But some hope on that quarterly revenue trend, good luck :)

gmarc66

What do u think about ARSC? Ethanol related..had some pr this am....chart is interesting.....it tried to get to the last high of .06, but fell just short today.

also GSCT nhod just hit on ethanol news.


glta

thanks

julia

David Randolph

Quote from: nica33 on January 23, 2007, 11:14:42 AM
What about PTNR   ;).

Thanks Dave!!

PNTR was covered on yesterday's session nica33, I guess I was wrong in not buying it yesterday, since the stock is up 4.8% today ;)

I won't cover it again, I'm not a big fan (but not negative on it either), good luck :)

David Randolph

Quote from: tokyopua on January 23, 2007, 11:55:55 AM
past 3SOF play, GSHF.OB also running on ethanol hype

Preferred shares alert on that one tokyopua, I know that stock very well, the President and CEO of the company owns preferred shares always convertible to 80% of the company's common shares.

By the way, what happen to VRDM.OB and INSQ.OB, both owned by GSHF.OB? Delisted? Incorporated on GSHF.OB?

Unless the share structure has been changed lately (you need to read the SEC files to know it), the total number of common shares outstanding only represents 20% of the company's value, so be careful with that one.


David Randolph

Ok, so far the most promising I've seen is NXXI, so I bought it for the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio at $2.27.

You can see the video analysis above on this thread.