3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/23/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 23, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Good morning !

Let's start one more session here at 3 Stocks on Fire, as we look for attractive short term momentum stocks.

To suggest a new pick to be analyzed you need to be logged in to www.3stocksonfire.org. If you're not registered yet, you can register here: register.

Let's keep those expectations low, we're not going to be able to find rocketing stocks everyday (and some days will show relevant losses), doesn't matter how hard we work. We're just looking to learn how to distinguish and select pure short term momentum plays, using both technical & fundamental analysis, and hopefully make some money in the process.

So, the session is opening, give me those suggestions, we have until 4 pm ET to cover them.

Thanks for your participation :)

ygtrdr


dwest718

NENG... news this morning and formed a false breakdown below the 50 dma if it can hold the 50dma today and push higher.  Could have plenty of room to run now that it has gapped back above.

cumulina

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

willbrich

Just want to say Hello. I'm new at this but I like the way you guys study the market. Hopefully I can learn and make some money as well. Any suggestion for a broker?

Thanks.

boatguy

UMC is looking like it wants to go

boatguy


mbaugh


David Randolph

OPBL.OB 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-7809224660602068838&hl=en

It has been really on fire for the past couple of months but I think that's over with today's extremely high open.

David Randolph

NENG 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1343582485813802840&hl=en

Microsoft news can be significant but the press release lacks details. I don't like it opening so high, the news could have been priced in right at the open.

Still it looks mildly interesting on the fundamental side, good luck :)

phabrux

Hi David

what about     AMEP.ob

Thanks

David Randolph

Quote from: willbrich on January 23, 2007, 09:37:05 AM
Just want to say Hello. I'm new at this but I like the way you guys study the market. Hopefully I can learn and make some money as well. Any suggestion for a broker?

Thanks.

www.interactivebrokers.com or www.e-trade.com, but I remember there were some suggestions for a zero commission broker (that lives on advertising revenues), please check out the Stock Market Talking board: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=8711.0

Thanks for your participation, you're welcome  :)

nica33

Keep it simple !!

David Randolph

Hi cumulina, great to see you :)

3 minute look on DSTI:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-2785378012483979276&hl=en

I guess the recent agreement with note holders is giving hope to DSTI, but I fear more dilution as the company almost doesn't have sales and is losing big more (more than $6 M in Q3) every quarter. They need to start selling and fast, the market won't support it as it does with biotech companies.

Anyway, great idea, I hope they survive and can pull it out. Good luck :)

boatguy

HGR all over the place- just printed 9.10