3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/25/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 25, 2007, 09:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Please place your suggestions or comments and I'll start covering them in a few moments.

I'm holding TRMM and HGR and I'm not planning to sell them in the morning.

Have a nice day :)

nica33

Hi David, please your opinion for ASIA. Q report yesterday.  Nice after hours.

Thanks!!!
Keep it simple !!

David Randolph

I'm glad you're not posting anything now, as I'm digesting the current 7% fall on TRMM, to $3.08.

I think it is a buying opportunity, as I see the value implied by the recent deals at $6.8 a share.

kslifka

OFI

New deal with sales worth 43 million.

kslifka

Just realized OFI...may not be the one for this type of portfolio...but the fundamentals look good. ;)

rudynostalgia

Could you look at HIHO?  I had large position and most at profit last week. Stock pays dividends and might be in for another runup.  rudy

David Randolph

Quote from: nica33 on January 25, 2007, 09:44:42 AM
Hi David, please your opinion for ASIA. Q report yesterday.  Nice after hours.

Thanks!!!

Still preparing the new computer for videos, but I want to say results don't impress me at all. EPS guidance for Q1 2007 is $0.03 - $0.04 EPS, so about $0.12 for the full year, perhaps? Even if it is $0.15, earnings multiple would be 56.

ASIA looks extremely expensive.

In fact I just sold it short at $8.37 for the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio !

rickjust

hi,
what do you think of trmm at these levels . some of the fire seems to have gone out. is thisa buying op? or will it drift below 3?
thanks,
maxi

David Randolph

There's a server problem with the Portfolio's backup, so I wasn't able to put this short sale on the portfolio just yet, but it is already on the Trades thread.

Ramsburg is solving the technical problem as we speak.

David Randolph

Quote from: rickjust on January 25, 2007, 10:16:20 AM
hi,
what do you think of trmm at these levels . some of the fire seems to have gone out. is thisa buying op? or will it drift below 3?
thanks,
maxi

Hi rickjust, nice to see you :)

Yes, TRMM lost a bit of the fire from yesterday, but you know, it's much better to have a lower open than a higher one followed by a loss of momentum.

Candlesticks suggest the stock may have a change to push to new highs today, the short term setup is bullish. I'm going to hold it some more towards the end of the session, not expecting it to die so soon. After the early birds profit taking, it will probably shoot higher again.

We'll see :)

boatguy

BHP moving with some volume

rickjust


mbaugh


supergeek

How about EVCC, i cant seem to find any news on it, yet it's up over 300% (21% today)in the last 2 months. My mom saw the letters in a dream and told me to buy it back when it was .75. She also saw the letters ELN in a dream and i bought that at $3. you might want to hire the crazy old broad.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

boatguy

IGAI looks like it may take off-watching for volume