3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/25/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 25, 2007, 09:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallStreetnBio

Dave, I followed you blindly into ASIA get that video up!!! looks like its a good call, thanks!
#1  CDS
#2  XING

boatguy


David Randolph

Sold HGR @8.87, Bought IFO @ $3.80. Video is uploading on Google video, just a second.

David Randolph

Quote from: prodigykid6 on January 25, 2007, 10:42:36 AM
Dave, I followed you blindly into ASIA get that video up!!! looks like its a good call, thanks!

Be cool with that one prodigykid, very overbought and expensive, due to a strong pullback today after the opening gap up.

portuguese

hi david..my first post here..can you analyse pmcs?(  PMC-SIERRA INC) the results are out today at the close.
(are you portuguese?you have a portuguese accent:))
thanks

David Randolph

OFI 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5164864594492244685&hl=en

This company has great fundamentals, further impoved by the news out today:

• Overhill Farms, Inc. Signs New Key National Account
Market Wire (Thu 9:30am)

I bought it at $3.80 for the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio.

Quilan

EXCS is again on fire after the good sales news!

boatguy

low volume shake out on HGR- I'm holding

sfhappyfish88

EMPL.Pk, it is PK stock, but up more than 300% today.

boatguy


David Randolph

Quote from: portuguese on January 25, 2007, 10:56:00 AM
hi david..my first post here..can you analyse pmcs?(  PMC-SIERRA INC) the results are out today at the close.
(are you portuguese?you have a portuguese accent:))
thanks

Yes, I proudly am :) I talk like Mourinho, right? I wish I could trade as he trains soccer players ;D

PMCS? Ok, but I'm afraid I'm not a fan ...

boatguy

SFP cleared 3$- not much volume

I was expecting more of a reaction-on watch

David Randolph

Quote from: Quilan on January 25, 2007, 10:57:12 AM
EXCS is again on fire after the good sales news!

Jesus Quilan, I would sell it right now (@$0.093 now). Sales are rising 1125% from a very low base of just $34 K in Q4, 2004.

That means sales for Q4 2006 were $348.5 K, below the $531 K in Q3 2006 and $506 in Q2 2006.

That stock will tank when people realize the news.

Anyway, nice trade, congrats :)

boatguy

SUF and CUP moving-Chavez?

boatguy

Hey Dave,

In the FAQ I thought you said you are a foreigner ;D