3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/25/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 25, 2007, 09:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Quote from: sfhappyfish88 on January 25, 2007, 11:15:16 AM
EMPL.Pk, it is PK stock, but up more than 300% today.

Good luck on that one sfhappyfish88 :)

I can't study PK stocks due to the lack of information. Unless one is a pure technical player it is almost impossible to know what you're doing on PK.

lancefur

and what I meant by "you have to be quick" was referring to me. I can't hit the refresh button fast enough. lol
QuoteYou have to be quick with these trade. With BHIP up so much today, is there more room for it to go higher? Or is there resistence up ahead based on the initial research? I am sure it's covered in the video but from work I cannot access the video. 
Live hard, love harder and be happy.
Have a Super-Fantastic Day!

David Randolph

Quote from: lancefur on January 25, 2007, 12:05:40 PM
You have to be quick with these trade. With BHIP up so much today, is there more room for it to go higher? Or is there resistence up ahead based on the initial research? I am sure it's covered in the video but from work I cannot access the video.  >:(

There's some resistance at $3.15. But I think the stock has a chance of pushing through that. It looks cheap (although it has many, many problems) and is reacting positively to bad news. That is a short term bullish setup.

Good luck :)

boatguy


nica33

Keep it simple !!

David Randolph

Quote from: supergeek on January 25, 2007, 10:41:06 AM
How about EVCC, i cant seem to find any news on it, yet it's up over 300% (21% today)in the last 2 months. My mom saw the letters in a dream and told me to buy it back when it was .75. She also saw the letters ELN in a dream and i bought that at $3. you might want to hire the crazy old broad.

Hi supergeek, your mom is a wizard :)

The next time you or anybody else ask for an OTCBB stock, please mention the OB, it will be easier for me to find it on my Metastock database. Thanks.

EVCC.OB 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-871625075379463208&hl=en

Stock looks full of air with $100 M plus market cap and no revenues. It doesn't matter how good the idea or concept is.

boatguy

Something up with MWIS.ob-

moving-can't find news

Stocky2000

FUEL momentum begins !! ....watch

David Randolph

Quote from: boatguy on January 25, 2007, 10:41:26 AM
IGAI looks like it may take off-watching for volume

IGAI.OB 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1160855423231834545&hl=en

This company is totally busted, with $22 M in liabilities and just $800 K in assets. I wouldn't want it if they gave it to me. Not even if they paid me to have it LOL.

Just $5,000 traded today, are you kidding boatguy? ;D

Ok, I can't cover all the stocks you mention ... but keep them coming, the more posts on more stocks, the better. Moreover you're bringing some great rockets ! Thanks for your participation :)

oakhedge

#54
Would love your opinion on FUEL as well, although small market cap.

David Randolph

Quote from: oakhedge on January 25, 2007, 12:51:08 PM
Would love your opinion on FUEL as well, although small market cap.

Small market cap is good, that's what we're looking for. If the market cap is already $1 B or more, it would be much harder to make a big move over the short term.

FUEL is 12th on my list, I'll get there :)

boatguy

Sorry Dave- I keep IGAI on watch since I caught it for a quick 3 bag daytrade earlier in the year. Just saw a spike and posted it

cumulina

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

David Randolph

PMCS 3 minute look:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3084954572110735199&hl=en

PMCS is already a $1.3 B market cap company, so not what we're looking for here. Moreover the company looks expensive to me, although there are positive expectations for 2007, I'm not sure PMCS will live up to them.

Also, the revenue and earnings multiple tells me the positive scenarios is kind of priced in. Good luck though :)

rudynostalgia

David, some fresh meat just hit the market: IPO today of OCLS. Opened at 8, went to 8.40, dropped below opening and is now trading around 8. Do you do run downs on new stocks? Also, TRMM seems to be trading sideways. Do you think it will go up today? Thanks, rudy