3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/26/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 26, 2007, 09:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nullzero

I covered earlier today for like a .60% profit. I updated the details of the trade in the short thread!. Got very lucky CFC just exploded few minutes ago still had it on my trading list since I closed it earlier today.

tokyopua

Couldnt get quarterly financials, but yearly revenue numbers are nice, CTCH 100M market cap, could break out in the coming days.
Chance favors the prepared mind

David Randolph

Quote from: nullzero on January 26, 2007, 02:57:19 PM
I covered earlier today for like a .60% profit. I updated the details of the trade in the short thread!. Got very lucky CFC just exploded few minutes ago still had it on my trading list since I closed it earlier today.

Cool, very hard to make money shorting stocks. Not the best course of action, if you ask me.

CFC is up because of something related to a notes offering ... don't catch it very well, but it could be up for anything, severely undervalued :)

David Randolph

#78
Ramsburg did the following for you on the FAQ section:

«23 - But can I get email notifications with the new trades from the 3Stocks Portfolio ?
Yes you can, you should use a message board feature called 'Notify'.
Instructions: Go to the Trades Thread, click on the 'Notify' option (next to the Reply option). For better use, you should also click on your 'Profile', then click in 'Notifications and Email' and:
- Check the 'Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email' option
- Uncheck the 'Receive reply notification only for the first unread reply' option
- Check the 'When sending notification of a reply to a topic, send the post in the email' option
Click 'Save Settings'
NOTE: Make sure you check your Spam / Bulk / Junk email folder, if our emails are getting there, mark our email as not spam, and add our email address to your contact list.»

David Randolph

TRMM should hold the around $3 support. Here's what I'll do. If I'm losing 10% on it I'll get the hell out. If not I'll hold, expecting to see something north of $4 to take profits.

David Randolph

Quote from: tokyopua on January 26, 2007, 03:03:56 PM
Couldnt get quarterly financials, but yearly revenue numbers are nice, CTCH 100M market cap, could break out in the coming days.

Nice technical and fundamental trends, but somewhat expensive already, trading at 15 times revenues.

tokyopua

I couldnt find market cap info, but SWEB.ob has been on fire since yesterday.
Chance favors the prepared mind

boatguy

news LOCM signs microsoft deal

David Randolph

Quote from: boatguy on January 26, 2007, 03:24:31 PM
news LOCM signs microsoft deal

Yep, moving a lot, but I don't think the news as significant enough to make it move more than 40% as it is now. Can be wrong though.

akclide

FSRT.OB showing some strength today

tokyopua

OK, in at 4.65 with a half position.... thanks for the heads up
Chance favors the prepared mind

boatguy

LOCM on fire! Anyone else catch it?

David Randolph

Quote from: tokyopua on January 26, 2007, 03:20:47 PM
I couldnt find market cap info, but SWEB.ob has been on fire since yesterday.

Market Cap is $22.86 M. In lack of a faster source, you can open the latest 10-Q form, get the number of shares outstanding, multiply by the share price and get the market cap.

oakhedge

great call on LOCM for a quick run

boatguy

#89
In at 4.23  ;D Partial sell stop at 5$

That was fun-sold