3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Session of 01/30/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 30, 2007, 09:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Good morning :)

Let's start looking for stocks on fire, please post your suggestions that I'll cover them with a brief video analysis.

For now I'll keep on holding the 3 Stocks on Fire I got, TRMM, OFI and SILC.

Thanks for your participation!

David Randolph

Today I could use an OTCBB play. I don't know, since the lack of information is greater there I seem to get more advantage with my fast fundamental analysis of the specific stock situation. Also, the returns can be bigger and faster (although the risk is also higher, but the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio is a high return/high risk proposition).

But, whatever you got there, I welcome it :)

waverider

hi david...can you take a look at NWTMF and WEL

thanks

nica33

hi Dave!!!  What about CKSW....

Thanks!!   :D
Keep it simple !!

willbrich


kslifka

USEI....only OTBC really moving today so far that I see.  Alt. energy play coming off the bottom??.

Quilan


poorknight

 
  How about VRS.TO ?                 Poorknight


David Randolph

#9
Quote from: waverider on January 30, 2007, 09:39:55 AM
hi david...can you take a look at NWTMF and WEL

thanks

NWTMF.OB 3 minute look:

http://www.youtube.com/v/jsmNAd68bwI

The company has no operations yet and it is a $62 M market cap. There's no liquidity problems though, as the balance sheet looks strong.

I'm not a fan of mining companies at this stage, but good luck waverider :)

David Randolph

Is this NWTMF.OB video working on your computer?

Se7en

Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

mbaugh

Buy HAUP for since its breaking out! I realize you own it for the long-term portfolio, but money is money and HAUP will make money for the short term one as well!

David Randolph

It works on mine, but when I upload, it just gets black >:( I'll upload again, let's make a quick call to Ramsburg.

Se7en

Quote from: David Randolph on January 30, 2007, 10:15:16 AM
It works on mine, but when I upload, it just gets black >:( I'll upload again, let's make a quick call to Ramsburg.
It's also black here and nothing happens ...
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!