3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 01/31/2007

Started by David Randolph, January 31, 2007, 09:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Good morning :)

Let's cover some more of your suggestions and look for stocks on fire.

I'm not planning to sell any of the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio holdings for now, which are SILC, CPNE.OB and GOAM.

Thanks for your participation :)

2bun

GM David,could you have a look at pact ? It seems to be getting a lot of interest in the last couple days on no news.

cramercramer


KCScott

SUF - Up another 5% this AM
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

nullzero


oakhedge

LEV is being bought and making a nice run.

cramercramer

CPNE- I think will start running very soon

David Randolph

Quote from: cramercramer on January 31, 2007, 09:34:22 AM
Be carefull with GOAM

Sure, I'll be careful, thanks for the advice cramercramer :)

David Randolph

Quote from: 2bun on January 31, 2007, 09:33:46 AM
GM David,could you have a look at pact ? It seems to be getting a lot of interest in the last couple days on no news.

PACT 3 minute look:

(video taking a very looonnnggg time to upload. I'll put it here when ready)

I generally like it, but not tremendously attractive. Technically it needs to surpass the $7.19 short term resistance level and the descending trendline on the chart below, currently at $7.47.

Well, at $7.29 now, great !

Good luck :)

cramercramer

Thank you for the JOB comment  yesterday.Bot $2.13 and going to hold

Aim4theFence

Watching NXI (mining) and EFSE (health products).  Any thoughts?

Fré

Tbyh.ob is finally on fire

wzhang

Hi, David

Any comment on Zica, thanks

David Randolph

Quote from: KCScott on January 31, 2007, 09:36:42 AM
SUF - Up another 5% this AM

Unfortunately I'm recording videos but Google Video is not uploading them >:(

So I'm going to write.

Yes, SUF up a lot yesterday and today, but technically this movement looks like a rebound in a bearish medium term trend, and fundamentally it is a $300 M plus market cap company with zero revenues, huge losses every quarter and a weak balance sheet, so I would avoid it.

Anyway, awesome move over the latest two days, congrats KCScott, nice to see you :)

David Randolph

Quote from: cramercramer on January 31, 2007, 10:07:27 AM
Thank you for the JOB comment  yesterday.Bot $2.13 and going to hold

You're welcome. You're already 7% ahead on that trade, congrats.

JOB has attractive fundamentals, it's a pity the average low volume traded, so, not on fire, but probably a nice long term investment.