3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/06/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 06, 2007, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman11

Hi David,

I know ecost was a big factor in choosing PFSW, but their e-cost website had third quarter revenues drop from $38.2 in 2005 to $16.7 in 2006.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061114/20061114005540.html?.v=1

David Randolph

Quote from: eggman11 on February 06, 2007, 02:17:57 PM
Hi David,

I know ecost was a big factor in choosing PFSW, but their e-cost website had third quarter revenues drop from $38.2 in 2005 to $16.7 in 2006.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061114/20061114005540.html?.v=1

Thanks for the information eggman11, but I think that is past now. The thing that attracts me most is the 0.12 revenue multiple. I think they'll turn things around, and this ridiculous revenue multiple will expand.

But, you're right, I didn't took a deep enough look. I'll do it tomorrow morning before the open, thanks :)

floorsmall

Me thinks the 3SOF portfolio is now moving stocks...  each pick jumps 3-5% in ten minutes.

cramercramer

David! I am glad you bot PFSW. I bot yesterday too.

nica33

Keep it simple !!

David Randolph

Quote from: MrChina on February 06, 2007, 01:17:43 PM
david

ZVUE...from 3.45 to 3.71 now

have you bought???

I'm sorry MrChina, I'm not used to pay for garbage ??? No, now I'm really sorry for writing this, of course I wish ZVUE to rocket tomorrow !

But, man, the market cap is $44 M and the company sold just $123 K in Q3, and lost $3.38 M just over that quarter. The chart shows a rebound in a bearish trend ... I see ZVUE back to $1 in 6 months time, but I wish I'm wrong, good luck :)

flyingstocks

Quote from: eggman11 on February 06, 2007, 02:17:57 PM
Hi David,

I know ecost was a big factor in choosing PFSW, but their e-cost website had third quarter revenues drop from $38.2 in 2005 to $16.7 in 2006.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061114/20061114005540.html?.v=1

ecost was a bad deal for PFSW, everyone knows it and the stock took toll on it. Now it is under control and the stock has no where to go but up IMO. the lastest drop is due to the resistance at $1.40. I don't see any problem for this stock to go back to $1.40 again quickly. after that, who know, might come back down again. but any dip should be a buying opp.  Just my 2 cents.

David Randolph

Lol, news just out for ZVUE:

• HandHeld Entertainment Acquires Putfile.com and Increases Audience to More Than 13.7 Million Unique Visitors and 83 Million Page Views
Business Wire (Tue 2:40pm)

You're a lucky man Mr China ... or else you know someone inside ZVUE >:D

Anyway, this acquisition means dilution. I wouldn't buy it, even though it can rise a lot, it is a pure gamble as I see it. Sometimes people make a lot of money gambling. They just don't seem able to keep it.

Good luck :)

lancefur

Quote from: flyingstocks on February 06, 2007, 02:43:09 PM
Quote from: eggman11 on February 06, 2007, 02:17:57 PM
Hi David,

I know ecost was a big factor in choosing PFSW, but their e-cost website had third quarter revenues drop from $38.2 in 2005 to $16.7 in 2006.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061114/20061114005540.html?.v=1

ecost was a bad deal for PFSW, everyone knows it and the stock took toll on it. Now it is under control and the stock has no where to go but up IMO. the lastest drop is due to the resistance at $1.40. I don't see any problem for this stock to go back to $1.40 again quickly. after that, who know, might come back down again. but any dip should be a buying opp.  Just my 2 cents.

I hope I didn't buy in late since I was out for spell. I bought in at 1.15 so let's hope a run to 1.40  8)
Live hard, love harder and be happy.
Have a Super-Fantastic Day!

MrChina

You are right DAVID....i'm very LUCky!

at least today!! ;D

Thank's for all DAVID! ;) ;) ;)

marlene

#55
hi david,
maybe, i still have another pick for you........................ it´s not under fire right now, but it´s realy intresting..............." UTVG"
have a nice day.........  ::)

David Randolph

Quote from: marlene on February 06, 2007, 03:11:43 PM
hi david,
maybe, i still have another pick for you........................ it´s not under fire right now, but it´s realy intresting...............
have a nice day.........  ::)

Lol, which one is it marlene?

metrom129

David,

Dont rag on me to hard      BIGN.pk  long term??  ;D

David Randolph

Quote from: metrom129 on February 06, 2007, 03:15:53 PM
David,

Dont rag on me to hard      BIGN.pk  long term??  ;D

Sorry metrom129, I don't have tools to value PK stocks, my technical and fundamental database doesn't cover those. Also, read the 3 SOF Portfolio FAQ.

Do you at least know the market cap of that company? If you do, please inform me where did you get the information, thank you :)

marlene

Quote from: David Randolph on February 06, 2007, 03:14:43 PM
Quote from: marlene on February 06, 2007, 03:11:43 PM
hi david,
maybe, i still have another pick for you........................ it´s not under fire right now, but it´s realy intresting...............
have a nice day.........  ::)

Lol, which one is it marlene?
look at "UTVG"