3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/06/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 06, 2007, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokyopua

MAMA is a good stock we all know, maybe news is out, volume spike in last 30 minutes...
Chance favors the prepared mind

MrChina



on fire VII...but maybe to laaaate!!!!!! :-X

David Randolph

Quote from: tokyopua on February 06, 2007, 03:28:05 PM
MAMA is a good stock we all know, maybe news is out, volume spike in last 30 minutes...

I prefer ONSM :)

David Randolph

#64
Quote from: MrChina on February 06, 2007, 03:34:27 PM


on fire VII...but maybe to laaaate!!!!!! :-X

Still cheeeaaappp, great pick, I wish I had money available to buy !!!!

They're trading at less than half of annual revenues, and 4th quarter EPS was $0.24. Multiply that by 4 and get $0.96 EPS for a full year. It means the earnings multiple, with the stock at $6.70, up 77%, is still just about 7.

I'm not willing to sell CPNE.OB, ETLT.OB or PFSW or I would run for VII !

bejko

Hi David,

XDSL.OB seems like it is running big every February. News today..

kenmann

I would still like your opinion of IGLD.  Could you please cover it tomorrow if you can't get to it today?   Thank you!

David Randolph

Quote from: kenmann on February 06, 2007, 03:44:45 PM
I would still like your opinion of IGLD.  Could you please cover it tomorrow if you can't get to it today?   Thank you!

Let's make it quickly:

The chart is awesome, extremely bullish !

Fundamentally:

- Market cap is $250 M. The Company provides Internet services through a nationwide network providing dial-up, broadband, web hosting, web security and integration services. It also offer related value-added Internet services, such as web faxing and virtual magazines etc.
- Balance sheet is acceptable
- The analyst covering the stock is expecting revenues of $260 M in 07 and EPS of $1.33. Forward earnings multiple is 10.5, looks attractive.
- Files form 20-F, Israeli company, that can be a problem ...

I don't know, the only negative I see is the absence of form 10, but usually that puts a big drag on valuation :(

Good luck :)

kenmann

Thanks, David.  I really appreciate this site.

nullzero

TSEM looks good maybe for an earnings play tomorrow. All these Israeli stocks seem to be doing good with earnings and momo as of late.

David Randolph

Quote from: nullzero on February 06, 2007, 04:04:07 PM
TSEM looks good maybe for an earnings play tomorrow. All these Israeli stocks seem to be doing good with earnings and momo as of late.

Yep, perhaps it is a macro play. Maybe there's some peace deal being made behind the scenes, that would be good.

But not even that was enough to lift RDCM  ???

2bun

Thanks for your hard work on all these stocks David!! Much appreciated

TraderStar

The next time someone spots something like VII, could you please post it at 10am, marked "urgent" ??  ;D ;D


David Randolph

Quote from: b_ferari on February 06, 2007, 03:27:05 PM
You can get some information on Yahoo.com

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=BIGN.PK

Thanks for the info b_ferari, Yahoo doesn't have this information for most PK stocks, but it does for BIGN.PK. Still, not enough to judge the stock using my method.

Thanks :)

nullzero

Yeah RDCM didnt have the momo left :P, TSEM looks interesting though semiconductor in Israel. News as of recently looks good new deals etc.