3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/06/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 06, 2007, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

3 stocks on fire portfolio rose 72% in just twelve sessions, maybe next week might hit 100% :D ;D... David, applause for the job well done. ;)

David Randolph

#76
Ok, I covered some stocks, others unfortunately were left behind, but I'll be here tomorrow to continue this work, so please ask those stocks again if you're still interested.

The 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio actually closed up again, by 1.8%, due to positive closes on CPNE.OB and ETLT.OB. Also, PFSW rose 6.54% from my buying point. I'll study it more carefully tomorrow, I wish it is good enough for the Main Portfolio.

Thanks for your participation, see you tomorrow :)