3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

UCHB

Started by eliteG, June 21, 2005, 03:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

That volume looks interesting...




setravis

Quote from: eliteG on June 21, 2005, 03:58:45 PM
That volume looks interesting...





Hey G, look at this!
Low: $0.14  High: $0.25   Close $0.25  up 137.14%
That volume looks interesting ???
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

man....would you look at that!  thx for bringing it up  ;D  I promise to follow my picks a bit closer.  hehe..

hmm I am looking at the chart and this looking very interesting.  I will post some charts soon.  thx  ;)

eliteG

There wasn't much I could do with the chart but these are the significant things I saw:

1.  It has crossed and closed above the 200sma and stopped at the 200ema

2.  there is no nice trendline resistance to draw in since the prior movement of the stock has been on almost no volume(means I dont trust any lines I would draw)

3.  This leaves Psych barriers of $0.50 and $1.00

So I would like to see either a volume continuation(seems likely with a tall tall maribozu on friday) or it may be nicer to have a consolidation.

What they do:
UC Hub Group Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: UCHB - News) is a digital distributor of electronic services to businesses and municipalities. Presently, UC Hub Group offers communication services that include online billing, Wi-Fi, VoIP, long distance, phone systems, software, Municipal Government software and banking services through, eSAFE Inc to "Digital Cities". The value consists of proprietary technology, strategic relationships, leveraged digital distribution capability, existing customers, and a one-stop-shop to run a "Digital City" and its transactional based electronic services. A "Digital City" will potentially have many of the important sectors (the neural network comprised of Banking, Government, Communications, Health, Education, and Entertainment,) available for connection to a Digital Access Hub in 2005.

     http://www.esafecards.com
     http://www.uchub.net
     http://www.allcomusa.com
     http://www.ot2.com

The news Friday: L.G. Zangani LLC Will Design Programs to Raise Visibility and Awareness of UC Hub Group as it Nears Positive Cash Flow and Profitability
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050701/laf010.html?.v=17

Looking goooood!  >:D



eliteG

Thinking about it...since we do not have a strong volume buildup in this base shooting up I would not be a buyer in any pullbacks.  If it does consolidate, I would wait for a strong breakout of that consolidation.  This still leaves buying into a continuation.  Of course, though, that is riskier as you are away from your support base.  Wonder what Tuesday brings..

Leaving a chart of what I call the excited support.  To me the 9ema is still leading the way with the 20ema being a good intraday bounce zone.  These have become useless at this point though because of the advance on Friday.  If it can stick with the 5ema...we may have something cookin at least on the short 1-3 day term.  ;)


setravis

The news looked good. " Nears positive cash flow and profitability."
I suppose, "I will have to start a log book of your picks".I can't make any money, if we can not keep you straight! ;D

Have a great 4th of July!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

oh man that would be great "log book"  :)  You have a good 4th weekend too  ;D

setravis

This stock rocked again today! Did no one notice ???
I noticed.....EliteG PICKED IT .....I BOUGHT IT!!!!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

;D   That's all I can say!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

atalltexan

So what do you really think ?  One has me excited about it, the other........scared !!  At this point, stay away, or buyin ?

setravis

Some early movement. Still holding this one.  8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Took half the profits off the table .
let the other ride.   8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Need some volume,to make it move.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis


This has taken a dip.
May be ready for a run north.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

It took a dip.
May be back in play! :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis