3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Broadening Wedges (flat, ascending or descending)

Started by Terliso, February 07, 2007, 12:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso


Quasi

Hi Terliso

As always great informative charts, gotta ask, what program do you use for your annotations, its not the standard Stockcharts tool ???

With respect to Apple, I agree not looking good, classic signs for a major pullback.  But I'm not ready to short this one as I never trust what S. Jobs is gonna pull out of the hat next, this one can be volatile.

PS, been busy for a while but gotta do some more scans on your 3 Magic line system.

Good luck trading
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi