3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CNBC $1,000,000 Portfolio Challenge--Win $1 Million!

Started by gmarc66, February 23, 2007, 05:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Anyone up for this challenge? U can win $1000000. 

THey give u $1000000 trading bucks to play with, whomever makes the most profit at the end of the contest wins $1mil!

Also, each week they give away $10000.

For US residents only.

Click on the link to join and for details.

Goodluck!!

http://contests.cnbc.com/milliondollar/main.do

Se7en

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 23, 2007, 05:03:55 PM
Anyone up for this challenge? U can win $1000000. 

THey give u $1000000 trading bucks to play with, whomever makes the most profit at the end of the contest wins $1mil!

Also, each week they give away $10000.

For US residents only.

Click on the link to join and for details.

Goodluck!!

http://contests.cnbc.com/milliondollar/main.do

>:( :(
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

gmarc66

ya i know how u feel Se7en....im Canadian..so i cant play it either...oh well...good luck to all our American trader friends who will play :)...would be nice to see a 3sf'er win it :D

goodluck to all!

julia

fous

hmnnnn i'll have to give this a go  >:D

i missed the last contest they had to win an aston martin. Id much rather have a million bux :)

trade it like you mean it!

fous

too bad you get the million $ over the course of 25 years lol............. one lump some of 100k, then 36k/year for 25 years.................. I guess you cant really complain though ;)


Only stocks with 500m cap + elligible.... Looks like that leaves out my area of expertise haha....... 50 trades/day aloud
trade it like you mean it!

tokyopua

Anyone know if we can see the trades somewhere for the guy that won the last CNBC contest?  He did insanely well, I saw the interview and he said he "played a lot of earnings plays"
Chance favors the prepared mind

nullzero

Doing pretty well in the contest im in the top 2%. Rank 5090! Im actually putting more time into it now that I got a shot at moving up the latter.

gmarc66


nullzero

Quote from: gmarc66 on April 01, 2007, 10:54:17 AM
Wow, Thats great Nullzero!

Goodluck!!  ;D

julia

Thanks im rank 3853 now hehe, crossing fingers my luck continues and I move up some more.

422fwhp

So what's your pic, maybe we could help fuel the fire...

nullzero

Yesterday I was rank 2995 today I had a set back to 3180. However with todays gains in my 3 picks It should put m ein the low 2,000s or even 1,000s range :). I can smell the top 10 from here wish me luck guys. BTW 422fwhp my top picks are DRQ, TSL, USU.... I have GIGM as well which was weighing me down as of late but it looks like its ready to rumble.

nullzero

Rank 1953 now... im narrowing in on the less then 1k area. Time is against me though I have till May 14th to have a remote chance of making the top 10. I am thinking of going all in on one stock to get me there.