3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

TSL

Started by ramlau, February 24, 2007, 03:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramlau

TSL
Bought 400 shares in the $43s. Looking to double the position but the price hasn't gone down since the day I bought it.

Should I wait or just buy before it goes up further?

Ram


makingmoney

it has doubled since its IPO. I don't think it can run higher. another solar IPO CSIQ is doing badly by comparison. there is more upside there IMO.

ramlau

Up in pre-market again. It's getting frustrating.

Ram

ramlau

Got greedy and didn't sell yesterday. Sold my small position in pre-market today though.

If Dow and Nasdaq crap again today, it's gonna be a long week for the longs.

Ram

422fwhp

Nice chart....good level here, imo

Dont own shares...yet.

Jody

422fwhp

Woot...bought the next day and walked a way.