3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Session of 02/26/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 26, 2007, 09:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which stocks should I cover today?

EXCS.OB
4 (9.5%)
AAGH.OB
2 (4.8%)
WTVI
3 (7.1%)
ARRS
9 (21.4%)
INNO
5 (11.9%)
EXM
6 (14.3%)
SGTL
7 (16.7%)
ETLT.OB
22 (52.4%)
SFE
1 (2.4%)
IEAM.OB
11 (26.2%)
WWAG.OB
5 (11.9%)
COR
8 (19%)
IGLD
5 (11.9%)
BTJ
5 (11.9%)
ASTI
10 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

David Randolph

Good morning :)

Starting today we'll work under a different methodology here at the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio message board. You have until 10:30 am ET to post all the requests for analysis you please and then I'll put a poll working from 10:30 to 11:00 so we can vote on the stocks to be analyzed.

The 10 stocks with more votes are the ones that I'll cover, starting from the most voted to 10th place stock.

This way we make sure that I'll write analysis on the most wanted stocks by the 3 SOF Community (and you don't have to wait all day for an analysis that maybe won't come, due to lack of time or me watching another one). You can choose stocks that were already covered (check the Stocks Covered List) and you would like to read an update on the initial analysis or preferably new ones.

So, you have until 10:30 AM to post all the analysis wanted for today, thank you for your participation :)

colorado-cece

Good morning David.

I'm sorry I didn't respond on Friday to your equally kind post, but I didn't
get home from work until after the market closed.

It took me a while to muster the courage to write the original post as none of us like to admit our mistakes, but your were so very supportive.

Here are the 3 stocks that have dropped since I bought. These were all purchased before I discovered your website and could read your posts and advice, and knew when to sell.

EXCS.OB - I read your post dated January 26 about their misleading press release, but only after the stock price sank.

AAGH - Again, good information on February 05, but too late for me.

WTVI - Foolishly bought when peaking.

I best keep my day job, eh?!  I know all of us have to begin learning from the beginning, and I have been studying and learning daily. I wisely did not invest a lot in these stocks, but when you're in to make some money, even a little hurts.

So my original question stands.  Do I bail, or at this point, hold and wait?

Thanks to you and all your members.


dcrlin

ARRS down 9.8% so far.  Comments?

Thanks.

mooney


nica33

GM David.  Could you check please IIIN and EXM. Thanks!!
Keep it simple !!

trexkerry

David, I would like to request SGTL.

SGTL is a $135 million cap stock that is a potential longer term turnaround play.  I would love to see what you think of it, used to be quite profitable, losing money now, but may swing back to profitability in a couple of years.  Sales had grown 10 fold over over the past few years.  Dilution over the past couple of years is minimal.  Now selling for less than book value, the current ratio looks great, the long term stochastics are rising, and the macd is positive showing a negative divergence with the price.  All I need is your analysis to know if it is worth while!  Is this a potential gem or a piece of garbage that will keep going lower? ???

leighjam8

David

Will you hold ETLT thru March even if the catalyst to drive the share much much higher will be its 4Q and 2006 results. With EPS of 20 c for 2006 [plus] and prospective closer to 32 c a share its goin to fly but what will you do ....hold or revisit....results released in march and it could be any day soon in March...

views SVP
B rgs

LJ

gagan

Good day, A look at SFE please. Thanks

Trumpitall

IEAM and WWAG  OB stocks.   Not on fire today but have had recent moves. 

Thanks for all your work David, learning a ton. 

brucey

Hi,David
How about COR?
ps:where can we find out today's obtcbb and pink sheets' share volume leaders and biggest price gainers or losers in premarckt and after open?

kenmann

David,  you did a quick analysis on IGLD a few weeks back.  They reported great earnings today and the volume has more than doubled.  Would you consider reviewing it again more indepth?  Thank you!

Jim897


David Randolph

Hmm, I was trying to put the poll on the message board but this isn't working right, let me call Ramsburg in a minute.

kpusan

Good Morning David,

Not sure if you have the 10 stocks but would like to add ASTI. I am holding since Friday. Nice Volume from Friday and today.

Thank you

David Randolph

Ok, the poll is working right now with 15 stocks. We have until 11:15 am ET to vote on the 10 stocks to be covered today, each member has 3 votes.