3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

RBY

Started by pompano, February 26, 2007, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompano

RBY
Great news for RBY today as Rob McEwan joins the team.  I am sure most of you are familiar with this guy, former CEO of goldcorp, and past involvement with USGL, and currently with MNEAF.ob .  Anyhow it seems when this man gets involved with a gold project very good things happen as we can see the sentiment from the chart.  I have not decided on an entry yet, but will definitely be entering soon.


http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070226/0219829.html


calven

Quote from: pompano on February 26, 2007, 11:57:30 AM
Great news for RBY today as Rob McEwan joins the team.  I am sure most of you are familiar with this guy, former CEO of goldcorp, and past involvement with USGL, and currently with MNEAF.ob .  Anyhow it seems when this man gets involved with a gold project very good things happen as we can see the sentiment from the chart.  I have not decided on an entry yet, but will definitely be entering soon.


http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070226/0219829.html



I'd be careful entering anytime soon... The last spike in price was followed quickly with a 70% drop in pps. Not to mention you are at the topside of a gap fill and major resistance at 1.19

GL
calven
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

pompano

Thanks for your input Cal, I'll look to get some at the bottom of the gap.  I don't think that resistance will hold to long in this gold market.

pompano

Just to add, this move is completely different from the last move.  Two completely different ballgames.

pompano

Had to take a nibble at .98.  So far so good .8)

pompano


pompano

RBY lookin like it wants to continue its upward move. ;)

nica33

Are you still in this one Pompano?  Looks boring right now but maybe ready for a new run up.
Keep it simple !!

nica33

Here we goooo !!   :D
Keep it simple !!

pompano

What's up Nica, I had sold for some nice profits, but after todays breakout I am back in.  There is some longer term resistance at 1.66 but I think with the momentum RBY  is experiencing 1.66 will be taken out quite easily.  ;)  North of $2.00 for RBY very shortly.

pompano

RBY looks like it wants to explode to the upside.   8)

calven

Looks like this move is for real - congrats guys...very risky but also a big reward for you folks  ;)
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

nica33

This is doing great.  The target price for the ascending triangle is in 2.1's.  It could have a minimal pullback before reach this price ? I would like opinions.  Thanks!!!
Keep it simple !!

pompano

Hey Nica, I think it might or it might not pull back before reaching that target you never know with these mommentum plays. Anyhow, I have the triangle starting before the gap, so I am looking at the 2.40 range. 8)

pompano

I love this monster!! :o