3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Hats Off To David

Started by capricho, February 28, 2007, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capricho

We all know that the past couple of days have tested our resolve and given the recent market moves it hasn't exactly been a stellar week for 3SOF. I have been a member of this board for almost two years and I can say unequivocally that without David's sterling market acumen and thoughtful recommendations I would not be in a position to have been rewarded so much as I have been if I had simply not bookmarked 3SOF when I first stumbled upon it by accident. What a fortuitous moment that was.

David, I probably speak for a lot of members on this board when I say how fortunate I am as a result of your insightful commentary and by providing a civil forum for other newbies and mature investors alike to share strategies and advice.

This has been a rough week, and despite the drop in value to the 3SOF portfolio, my hat's off to you for all you've done to create a place where so many people around the world can gain insight and learn the ropes of investing.

I would hope that other members will also applaud David's effort in keeping this forum going and in offering a place where we can gain insight to each others opinions and (hopefuly) reap more rewards.

Capricho


tokyopua

I second that!!

And lets not forget Ramsburg who keeps this place running these days behind the scenes day in and day out. 

And cheers also to the moderators here too like Setravis, Melf, AussieTrader and Michael (apologies if I forgot any moderators).

Great team!  ;D
Chance favors the prepared mind

mbaugh

Great Post! I am also thankful for David and his team!   This is by far the best site out there for investing.   David, you are doing a great job! Take it easy and don't worry, you have our support! 

Mbaugh

ygtrdr

Hear Hear!

I've learned more from this site and it's great staff than any other out there. It's been well worth the monthly membership fee for the past year and a half and I hope this site continues to exist for many years to come. Thanks David, Fredrick and the team. Melf Elf is also a real class act. Thanks guys!

;)