3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Penny Pick: EPYH.OB

Started by David Randolph, June 22, 2005, 09:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

I just bought EPYH.OB.

Check the press releases: news from EPYH.OB

I have to go lunch now but I'll make more updates later.

Good morning !

anthony420

Tried to by 20,000 shares at the offer of .0209 ( actually put it in at .021) and they wouldn't give it to me. Now it is asking .0239, what a bunch of crooks.

David Randolph

These guys are investing $13 M in real estate, buying back stocks and have a market cap of just  1.65M, can you believe it?

Believe it because it's true. I bought a few hundreds of thousands of shares around $0.020, I think this stock will go up 300% today (it shot up 142% yesterday).


Loffigus

Lets ride -- got in at .023

How long are you going to hold on to this David?  Do you intend to take some profits if it does indeed go up 300% today?

David Randolph

#4
I figure that if the stock goes up 300% today it will be at $0.076, where its market cap will be about $5.2 M.

The company has already invested $18 M in real estate and is planning to invest $50 M in 2005, can it be worth only $5.2 M?   (that is the market cap 300% above yesterday's close).

I'm holding this stock a few days, I believe the market hasn't yet realized this company's position in what is, by all means, an hot and safe sector, real estate.

But I urge caution, don't invest too much, just a small portion of your portfolio, of course very high volatility is expected.

stocky

Can EPYH make it to 3SF portfolio?

Long EPYH

David Randolph

Well, I bought about 300,000 shares but it still is too little to figure on the 3SF portfolio. Perhaps we'll create something for these fast moving penny stocks, just for learning how to capture their gains for small investors.

We're having some ideias about this subject, I'll discuss them further with Ramsburg today.

Good luck stocky !

eliteG

man o man...what a move!  :o  great pick..it almost seems like free money

la-onda

nice pick (applaud), step in @ 0.03, will EPHY break 0.04 resitance today?
;D

Loffigus

I think it has a great chance to break 0.04
I think I will sell it if it gets to $.06 today.   I don't want to be too greedy

gmarc66

I just bought in a few minutes ago at .0375, and then it started to slowly drop...will it be going up again soon today...or should i sell it if it hits ..03.
any feedback is much appreciated.

julia

Loffigus

I think it will close over .04, but there are no guarantee's
It is very easy for a stock like this to take a dive at a moments notice and then rally.

If I were you I'd sit tight and just wait.  :'(

gmarc66

ok Loffigus, yes i will take ur advice...i'll wait it out...which means i can't watch the screen...makes me panic too much when I see the price declining.

thanks very much,

julia

kressad

 :-*

Kiss of death (me) in @.034.

Maybe I can reverse my recent losing streak.

I waited for this entry point for the last few hours instead of jumping into it near .04. Let's see if I learned anything.

Loffigus

I tried jumping in at .02 this morning, but it would keep outbidding, I finally put in a bid of .025 when the current trade was at .023 just so I would get it.

And luckily it filled because it blew past that minutes later.

I am hanging on, hoping for $.06 today.