3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Pinks mass suspension-US stock market regulators suspended trade in 35 companies

Started by boatguy, March 08, 2007, 06:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatguy


Quasi

Hi Boatguy

Very interesting, a little pump and dump going on here ?  Probably just caught some more little guys fleecing other little retail investors for millions.

Now when the big boys do it slightly differently they seem to get away with it.  Or when the media publishes misleading information there seems to be no liability.

Now I don't usually trade OTC BB or Pink Sheets, so I didn't see anything I own or am watching on the list.

However when  I was snooping around the site a bit I noticed JADE on the list of stocks which is experiencing a fail to deliver problem at the clearing houses.  Jade is one that has been getting alot of interest over on the 3SOF on fire board.  Many have been in and out and are looking at it again.

Do you know of any site where you could get the actual magnitude of the "fail to deliver" problem.  If its the occasional 10 or 20K shares I wouldn't be concerned, but if say there was a significant percent of the trading float then I would be very concerned that anyone who buys it may not be able to actually sell it.  IE they bought naked short shares which don't exist.

If you know of a site please let me know

PS I just checked the DTC depository trust clearing site and can't find anything there, of course I can see with all the naked shorting problems of the past they would not want the public to have access to this information.

thanks
Quasi

http://www.pinksheets.com/marketactivity/reg_sho_list.jsp
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi

boatguy

Quasi, Hard to find good info on pinks, OTC have to at least file so at least you have basic info.

Here is a good site for OTC/pink short interest:

http://otcbb.com/asp/OTCE_Short_Interest.asp

Another reason to not hold a pink  ;)