3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CIMT

Started by Livana, March 12, 2007, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livana

Did anyone saw that one today? +117% on Revenue report: Operating and Net Profit Achieved in Q4 and full 2006 After Several Years of Losses
Revenues in Q4 2006 up 11% Compared to Q4 2005
Improved Margins and Revenue Mix


Any thoughts?

mbaugh

I'm in at 3.11.  I see it going higher since it is a turnaround play.

miris


qyu001

Quote from: mbaugh on March 12, 2007, 05:47:30 PM
I'm in at 3.11.  I see it going higher since it is a turnaround play.

I think so too, I am in @ a higher price, but it looks good now.

David Randolph

#4
Quote from: Livana on March 12, 2007, 05:17:59 PM
Did anyone saw that one today? +117% on Revenue report: Operating and Net Profit Achieved in Q4 and full 2006 After Several Years of Losses
Revenues in Q4 2006 up 11% Compared to Q4 2005
Improved Margins and Revenue Mix


Any thoughts?

Yes, we own it at $2.9 on the Main and the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio, my new valuation model says this is one of the most attractive stocks outthere (only SILC seems even better, but it's a close call):



The model says that given what we can expect from current fundamental trends, CIMT will return 86.6% a year for the next three years, and the optimal selling price today is $17.77, because that would be price where the stock would start returning less than 16% share price compound annual growth rate (CAGR).

Good luck :)

Livana

Well now David I'm curious...  ;D

How do you figure all of this out??  ??? ???

DragonAMG

I won't sell my CIMT until it sees $20.  This stock has some real potential.

labatts6254

For some reason I overlooked this stock earlier.  I'm in @ 4.32 today.  I do not wish to find myself on the sidelines any longer.

Great long term investment. ;)

Cheers,

David Randolph

Quote from: Livana on April 10, 2007, 05:11:57 PM
Well now David I'm curious...  ;D

How do you figure all of this out??  ??? ???

hehe, why don't you make a free trial and get the 14 page document explaining the new 3 SOF valuation model & strategy?

No, wait one more day, as there will be a promotion ;)

Thanks for the curiosity :)

johnr733

oops - signed up today for the 14 day trial.  Does this mean i'm not eligible for whatever the promotion is?  If so, wait till tomorrow to start it please.

David Randolph

#10
Quote from: johnr733 on April 11, 2007, 12:16:28 PM
oops - signed up today for the 14 day trial.  Does this mean i'm not eligible for whatever the promotion is?  If so, wait till tomorrow to start it please.

Don't worry johnr733, we'll include you in the promotion starting tomorrow.

Thanks for your free trial :)


BigSully1

Quote from: johnr733 on April 11, 2007, 12:16:28 PM
oops - signed up today for the 14 day trial.  Does this mean i'm not eligible for whatever the promotion is?  If so, wait till tomorrow to start it please.

I think you'll be very satisfied with the site and no doubt will want to continue your subscription. There is a just a tremendous wealth of friendly knowledge here and it just keeps better all the time. Welcome to the "family".

DragonAMG

Quote from: David Randolph on April 11, 2007, 11:56:02 AM
Quote from: Livana on April 10, 2007, 05:11:57 PM
Well now David I'm curious...  ;D

How do you figure all of this out??  ??? ???

hehe, why don't you make a free trial and get the 14 page document explaining the new 3 SOF valuation model & strategy?

No, wait one more day, as there will be a promotion ;)

Thanks for the curiosity :)

Where is the download for this 14 page document?  I can't seem to find it?  Please PM it to me David.  Thanks.

thai626

I'm no longer going to play a losers game and hold a stock hoping for it to get back where it was on friday.  Not letting this winner turn into a loser...........Too bad I didn't sell in the morning as I would have made much more.

Just trying to stick to my strategy here......good luck all.
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob