3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Session of 03/13/2007

Started by David Randolph, March 13, 2007, 09:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 3 stocks should I cover today?

WITM.OB
0 (0%)
DSTI
2 (18.2%)
SPC
0 (0%)
AOB
2 (18.2%)
CIMT
2 (18.2%)
LJPC
1 (9.1%)
AMRN
2 (18.2%)
JSDA
7 (63.6%)
IGTE
1 (9.1%)
MCZ
2 (18.2%)
CMGI
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

David Randolph

Good morning :)

Sorry for the late open (again), I still didn't get used to the hour change (it didn't change here in Europe, yet).

My contribution today will be 3 more or less in depth video analysis.

Post anything you feel like it, have a nice day :)

oakhedge

WITM.OB, been doing well the last few days and more things to come this week. 

David Randolph

Quote from: oakhedge on March 13, 2007, 09:45:56 AM
WITM.OB, been doing well the last few days and more things to come this week. 

I'm not looking for OTCBB traded stocks oakhedge, but good luck on that one :)

I'm running my Metastock filter to see what's in play now, just looking for interesting sectors/specific stories to study.

Thanks :)

nsioufi

Hello David,

I am unable to access some of the features of the free 3SOF pages and I just wanted to know what's new?  I can see that you sold the last 3 positions you were holding...but now what?  are you trading shorts, longs, options???  where do you think this market is going in until the end of this summer?

Also, everybody knows china is way overvalued...so what gives?  i wonder since china is playing long long long term...will it self-sustain as long the west keeps dumping in it?

Thanks

ScottishTrader

Hi David,

DSTI is looking good this morning after its recent correction.  What do you think?

nullzero

David what do you think of a short SPC?

sfhappyfish88


David Randolph

QuoteHello David,

Hi nsioufi :)

QuoteI am unable to access some of the features of the free 3SOF pages and I just wanted to know what's new?

Since yesterday, the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio page is accessible only to subscribers of the Premium service. That Portfolio is now a "top 3" from the Main Portfolio, which is a diversified portfolio. Also, we're not offering any free trial anymore. We're looking for long term solid subscribers and we don't bother if it takes several years to increase our subscriber base just by word of mouth. We're happy with the ones we have.

QuoteI can see that you sold the last 3 positions you were holding...but now what?

From now on only subscribers to the Premium service will know what I'm doing with the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio capital, I'm sorry.

Quoteare you trading shorts, longs, options???

I have long and short positions in stocks and ETF's. I'll never touch options again, but I wish good luck to people trading them.

Quotewhere do you think this market is going in until the end of this summer?

I see the current market development as a correction, not the start of a new bear market (as I gathered more information I've turned less bearish). This correction may last a couple to 4 months more, I don't have a clue, and the SPY can go below its 200 days moving average, around $135. That would mean a further 4% drop from current levels.

I'll maintin most of my short positions for as long as the SPY doesn't close above the key $141.69 level.

QuoteAlso, everybody knows china is way overvalued...so what gives?

China is overvalued but I don't see it crashing for now. Private consumption accounts for only 35% of the GDP, if internal demand picks up China may have another 10 years of strong growth.

Quotei wonder since china is playing long long long term...will it self-sustain as long the west keeps dumping in it?

Sorry, didn't understand the part "west keeps dumping in it".

Thanks for your questions, have a nice day :)

cramercramer

David!  I am very sorry but I respect your decision about closing"3stock on Fire" for the public.

My 3stock on fire today -CIMT,LJPC and AMRN.

Will appreciate your opinion on any of those stocks.

ygtrdr

Hey David, what do you think of JSDA? Thanks.

David Randolph

Ok guys, I see you're still interested in me covering your stocks (or stocks in your watch list), and I'm having trouble choosing the ones to cover myself (because I see too much information before I start and then I don't feel like making a video on it), so I guess it is a good idea to go back to that poll method. This time I'll cover the top 3 stocks with a more in depth video analysis.

I accept suggestions for the poll until, say, 12:00 ET, and then the poll will run for 15 minutes to get today's winners.

Thanks for your suggestions :)


mooney

Hello David could u check  MCZ

David Randolph

My suggestion is CMGI, let's put the poll rolling now.

mbaugh

David, Excellent work on GOOG!! ;D