3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

$$$MR. MARKET$$$ or Mr. Bag Holder ?

Started by ttvert, June 22, 2005, 11:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ttvert

Who is this guy ???
He actually thinks he is a good picker ???

67 winning trades on a role, but take a look at his holdings right now, he looks like a loosing bag holder to me.

Take a look at this newsletter:

##########################

Who can kayak around Washington Island without stopping to pee?  Who can par 2 of the first 5 holes on Deer Run Golf course?  Who can drink 6 smoothies and 3 large coffees at the Red Cup Coffee shop without having to drop dog biscuits in the hole??  Who?  Who??  WHO???

Warren Burger??  Mmmmmmm BURGER.

Today I sold CME at 259.67.  That's a 15.5% gain in only 6 months over my purchase price of 224.74.  Can you do that?  You?  YOU?  YOU???

Over the same period, the S&P 500 was up only 0.6%.  Ah Ha ha ha ha ha...$$$MR. MARKET$$$ is HUGE!  The market is tiny.  I have 67 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better.  I am superior to every stock picker on this planet.  Cramer has a TV show but he is a bald endomorph.  $$$MR. MARKET$$$ has 19" biceps and a 385 lb bench press and the best stock picking record on the internet. 

Who can hit a baseball 360 ft and trot around the bases?  Oh wait, that's not me, that's my 13 yr old kid.

I do all of this when I am on vacation.  Nothing is easier than picking winning stocks when you are $$$MR. MARKET$$$.

The good news is that I will be making another winning selection.  However, I will not do so unless you publicly state how GREAT $$$MR. MARKET$$$ is.  Who indeed is the HUGEST of all???

$$$MR. MARKET$$$

www.mrmarketishuge.com

setravis

#1
ttvert,
He sounds like a bag full of hot air...LOL.. :D
If I could not do any better than 15.5% on a trade, I would give it up.
I believe the stock pickers on this site could out do him in their sleep.
His market is not so huge.....is it ??? 

Good trading ttvert.............
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

J.Livermore


Guys !

Mr. Market has a different strategic approach, he plays long term, and he plays fundamentals.
He's not a stock guru, and he doesn't close holdings when he is losing.

But don't take too serious his crazy talking, I think he is just joking around, not saying that words like he really meant that.


Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...