3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 03/14/2007

Started by David Randolph, March 14, 2007, 09:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 2 stocks to cover today?

BIDU
2 (12.5%)
SMTX
1 (6.3%)
XING
3 (18.8%)
CHINA
4 (25%)
JADE
2 (12.5%)
GIGM
11 (68.8%)
SVA
2 (12.5%)
AOB
3 (18.8%)
MHJ
1 (6.3%)
BARE
2 (12.5%)
SPC
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

WallStreetnBio

that yen carry trade is looking real ugly again
#1  CDS
#2  XING

Quasi

Quote from: nullzero on March 14, 2007, 11:22:40 AM
Quote from: HomeBound on March 14, 2007, 11:19:35 AM
Careful with CFC, they are much stronger then LEND.  ???


Its relatively safe considering we havent tested the summer lows as of yet. Chances are CFC wont go bankrupt but they will most likely encounter very weak earnings and outlook. Considering that this market is looking more bearish then last summer correction and that CFC can very easily sink below 32s... I would say its a good play.

I hear ya NZ

I think you have alot of followers, just looking at the Jan 08 $25 puts, 2K vol today and 31K open interest.  Now they are way out of the money but alot of guys making that bet.  Like TradeStar says I'm looking for a little rally to knock some of these puts back a little, then may consider a play.

Quasi
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi

WallStreetnBio

I think the BIDU short is back on...BIDU broke through the 200sma with ease. GOOG is losing market share and will bring BIDU down with it. Also there is some click fraud going on with BIDU that we should hear more about. The yen carry trade is getting uglier and the asians wont like that one bit. I just bought BIDU puts again.
#1  CDS
#2  XING

David Randolph

#33
AMRN analysis:



If I had seen this was a biotech I wouldn't have wasted my time with it.

nullzero

CSH looks like a great long stock to own for the portfolio david.

yukiii

Some good buys
LMIA, WPCS, DXPE

kpusan

ASTI .. now 70%  :o

Not sure if this will hold.  Sold most of my core position but holding some and bought more today $6.62 for daytrade.

Hey, this forum is a bit different. Where is the Stocks on Fire board?

WallStreetnBio

MESA looks like a good short with gas prices going up this summer. Technically the stock has lower highs and lower lows
#1  CDS
#2  XING

David Randolph

Quote from: prodigykid6 on March 14, 2007, 01:53:45 PM
MESA looks like a good short with gas prices going up this summer. Technically the stock has lower highs and lower lows

Fundamentally cheap, I wouldn't short that one.

David Randolph

QuoteHey, this forum is a bit different. Where is the Stocks on Fire board?

Check this out kpusan: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=9143.msg92163#msg92163

Bishop

VIP short? At the 50 dma. Double top in place?  Thanks.


kslifka

David....I think you're really on to something with China consumption going forward into the next year.  You're probably right the stock market is more worried about the American consumer as it should be....but will eventually focus more on the Chinese Consumer .  We may have a little more downside with Chinese stocks before they explode in the coming months. 

Olympics 2008 in Bejing, China. ;D

David Randolph

#42
NVTL analysis:



Looking good :)

HomeBound

Way to much optimism from buyers today, particularly in home lenders stocks.

nullzero

Quote from: HomeBound on March 14, 2007, 03:17:13 PM
Way to much optimism from buyers today, particularly in home lenders stocks.

Market is on course to take a big hit on thursday and friday.