3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Cramer tells us how the market really works

Started by pompano, March 20, 2007, 08:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompano

Anyone remeber that kid that had to give back all the money he made by pumping penny stocks online.  Yet, when the hedgfunds do it, "its legal" what a joke.

Quasi

Well the video has been pulled off UTube and things are heating up.  Anybody know if a copy is still on the net somewhere else, I would like to keep a copy.

Listen to this audio interview with Cramer and Don Imus.  Cramer trying to side step a little.

http://podcast.wfan.com/wfan/336841.mp3

Quasi
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi

Quasi

OK, YouTube has pulled the video due to copy write laws,  but just found the following link to the original video on "The Street.com" website.

I suggest everyone watch it before this one also disappears.  Anybody know how to save a Flash video file to your local hard disk?,  I would like to save this one.

http://publish.vx.roo.com/thestreet/portal/?channel=Cramer%20On%20Demand&clipid=1373_10329438

Quasi
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi

Quasi

#4
Looks like there will be an interesting show today with Jim Puplava on the Financial Sense News hour site.  The second hour today will be with Patrick Byrne and they will be discussing market manipulation,  naked shorting, phantom shares and the recent Cramer video.

I see its up on the site now, so I will listen later today, I'm sure it will be interesting, Jim is always informative and has a very good longer term picture of whats going on in the markets and the world in general.

Look for the March 31,2007 broadcast

http://www.netcastdaily.com/fsnewshour.htm

Quasi
JMHO subject to change without notice,
Happy Investing / Trading

Quasi