3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

New to the community with question on TLM (buy?)

Started by DragonAMG, March 25, 2007, 01:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonAMG

Hello everyone,

I am new to this community and premium service.  I have spent the last 2 days reading this site from top to bottom and have found some GREAT information!!! 

Are we able to request analysis?  If so, I would really appreciate it if you can look at TLM.  Thanking you in advance.

-Josh


AussieTrader

Quote from: dragonamg on March 25, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
Are we able to request analysis?  If so, I would really appreciate it if you can look at TLM.  Thanking you in advance.
-Josh

Hi Josh, most days in this forum http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?board=38.0 DAvid Randolph opens a daily thread (usually with the days date as the title) where you can request a stock to be analysed or put into a vote with others for the community to decide which ones to cover. Have a look there and participate with your request.

Good trading
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

Quote from: dragonamg on March 25, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to this community and premium service.  I have spent the last 2 days reading this site from top to bottom and have found some GREAT information!!! 

Are we able to request analysis?  If so, I would really appreciate it if you can look at TLM.  Thanking you in advance.

-Josh

Hi Josh, I added TLM to today's poll, you can vote on it. My maximum coverage capacity is 3 stocks per day (with minimum depth), so we run polls to decide which ones to cover.

Thanks for joining 3 Stocks Premium, I hope you'll enjoy our service :)