3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Session of 03/26/2007

Started by David Randolph, March 26, 2007, 09:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 3 stocks to cover tomorrow?

SFE
4 (10.8%)
SLP
3 (8.1%)
CTCH
3 (8.1%)
CECE
7 (18.9%)
ROCM
7 (18.9%)
PRXI
3 (8.1%)
SPAR
3 (8.1%)
MAG
0 (0%)
PFSW
9 (24.3%)
EGR
3 (8.1%)
UTEK
3 (8.1%)
ADAT
1 (2.7%)
VLO
11 (29.7%)
DLSL.OB
8 (21.6%)
CCC
4 (10.8%)
DXPE
5 (13.5%)
NGAS
4 (10.8%)
RBY
3 (8.1%)
BRKR
5 (13.5%)
GSX
5 (13.5%)
DSW
3 (8.1%)
TLM
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

nullzero

David what do you think of CCC?

Jim897

Please add dxpe to the poll.

Bishop

#17
Thoughts on NGAS. Thanks David!

David Randolph

Ok, until now we have 16 stocks for today's poll: SFE, SLP, CTCH, CECE, ROCM, PRXI, SPAR, MAG, PFSW, EGR, UTEK, ADAT, VLO, DLSL.OB, CCC, DXPE, NGAS.

I wish I had time to cover them all, but if I can sustain a three per trading rate I'll be glad. It's no use to make just a quick review on them, I would probably miss several important aspects ...

David Randolph

I'm thinking of writing a 10 to 20 pages course on Fundamental Analysis, I think it could be useful. The index of the course would be:

1. Introduction
2. Share Count & Market Cap Evolution
3. Balance Sheet Analysis
4. Revenue Trend & Gross Margin
5. EPS & Net Profit Margin
6. Business Overview
7. Long Term Estimates
7.1. Revenue estimate
7.2. Net Profit Margin estimate
7.3. EPS estimate
7.4. Earnings Multiple estimate
7.5. Return on Investment
8. Investment Decision
9. Monitoring Process
10. Good Stocks as the Best Long Term Investment

It will be fun :)

ygtrdr

David, I think that is a great idea!

johnwho44


nica33

Hello David.  If it's no late, I would like you include in the poll RBY and BRKR.
Thanks!!!
Keep it simple !!

David Randolph

#23
Quote from: nica33 on March 26, 2007, 02:05:48 PM
Hello David.  If it's no late, I would like you include in the poll RBY and BRKR.
Thanks!!!

No, suggestions are open until the market close nica33 so I'll add RBY and BRKR. Nice to see you, hope your investments are doing well :)

And thanks again for that MSN money link, it has been saving me a lot of time and effort :)

ygtrdr

David, can you please add GSX to the poll?  Thanks.


yukiii

CHINA looks good here ready to pop.
CDC Corporation provides enterprise software, mobile applications, and online games primarily in China. It operates in two units, CDC Software and China.com, Inc

David Randolph

#26
Quote from: yukiii on March 26, 2007, 02:14:33 PM
CHINA looks good here ready to pop.
CDC Corporation provides enterprise software, mobile applications, and online games primarily in China. It operates in two units, CDC Software and China.com, Inc

CHINA looks great at first sight, but my long term estimates, based on the fundamental trends of the past, tell me it is an average investment, returning something like 8% a year:

Garoh

Quote from: David Randolph on March 26, 2007, 01:52:04 PM
I'm thinking of writing a 10 to 20 pages course on Fundamental Analysis, I think it could be useful. The index of the course would be:

1. Introduction
2. Share Count & Market Cap Evolution
3. Balance Sheet Analysis
4. Revenue Trend & Gross Margin
5. EPS & Net Profit Margin
6. Business Overview
7. Long Term Estimates
7.1. Revenue estimate
7.2. Net Profit Margin estimate
7.3. EPS estimate
7.4. Earnings Multiple estimate
7.5. Return on Investment
8. Investment Decision
9. Monitoring Process
10. Good Stocks as the Best Long Term Investment

It will be fun :)

Great thing David

Go ahead it will help us alot
No Pain No Gain

buddjas1

GSX ready to make the next move up.

nullzero

DSW looks like a good long play