3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AAII stock screens performance

Started by realcoolhead, March 30, 2007, 08:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realcoolhead

I attached the performance sheet (zipped file) of AAII stock screens.

Of which I am very impressed by the performance of "O'Shaughnessy - Tiny Titans". The current passing company list (as of 2/28/07) is:

RDNT
MSI
TAG
CNST
MFRI
AVCA
ICH
MEH
TESS
VII
CPAK
LXU
NGA
MALL
PRGX
TBWC
ATX
SIF
APFC
BI
GRIL
NXST
SYNL
HAUP
OFI

They update once a month in the middle of month.

I took a brief look, two of them (CPAK and TBWC) are being accquired so not much worth studying any more. And David covered MSI, HAUP and OFI already.