3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BUNM.PK!!! Oppertunity of a Lifetime Here!! Inside with the CEO!!!

Started by BullMan, April 19, 2007, 08:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BullMan

According to the CEO he is updating the share struture to torture the shorts in this stock.  Float should be around 250mil according to him.  This means this is going to start flying tommorrow.  CEO is stated we could see a share price of .007-.008 in the short term just from the covering.  Alot of insiders have been buying this week with average volume around 150mil this week compared to only 20 million prior.  Lets Rock folks get in tommorrow morning for a wild ride!  >:D  You dont get info like this everyday.

http://www.instantbull.com/InstantBull.aspx

BullMan

This one is going to .001 at least this week.  The volume says it all.  MM's have been collecting and now are ready.  Dont follow the MM's play with them


Email reply from Michael:

Here's is what I sent him:

Mr. Devellano,

I see that the website has not been updated yet with the proper outstanding shares.  Is it possible to do so? 

I have also received different results from different sources and I would like to know who is the Transfer Agent for Burned Media.  Is it Capital Transfer Agency Inc or is it Select American Transfer Co?

If it is possible, can you please tell me how many free trading shares are there in the market?

I have also taken a look at the website for the Stones Place ([ http://www.stonesplace.ca ]www.stonesplace.ca) and I have seen that the website has not been updated in almost over a year and of course does not include the music event taking place on June 22.  Do you have any other promotional campaigns other than Press Releases?  If so, are you able to disclose what?

Thank you for your time,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------

and his reply:

- the Burned Media Ltd website? you are probably correct I will check into that

- Capital

- I was supposed to get an update from the transfer agent Friday but did not-- but to my best recollection approx 1.46 B outstanding and the float is approx 380-400 M(?) but will be updated again next week

- Can't say what stones place does with their website but I'll mention it to them

- No



Hypster Store - Click here: http://hypster.storeblocks.com