3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ARET.OB> Changed Ticker Symbol To > ARET.PK

Started by Ramsburg, June 23, 2005, 10:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Hello,

I was playing my market filters around, and come up with this interesting penny on the Oil sector:
ARET.OB
I was searching for short term upside movers, increasing volume, and breakouts... Trying to find a new «QOIL» but in an earlier stage of price development...

Well, ARET looks to have all this characteristics... The chart looks nice for a play like this one, and started trading today with no significantly rise, giving room for me to get some shares... (4% of my Equity)

I'm bullish on the OIL, and I must have some little OIL companies on my Portfolio in order to diversify a bit more in the sector, increasing the chance of holding a potential 10 bagger.

Business Summary:
Website: http://www.areteindustries.com
Arete Industries, Inc., a development stage company, pursues investments in the energy field. The company pursues to purchase oil and gas production projects, as well as interests in energy infrastructure, such as pipelines and distribution, alternative energy technologies, renewable energy, and recycling. It also focuses on management mentoring for emerging growth stage companies. Previously, the company was engaged in co-operative direct mail coupon advertising, including a franchised sales force and an in-house printing and direct mailing facility. It was also engaged in outdoor sporting goods business and a software development project to build an artificial intelligence system for automating educational systems. Arete Industries was founded in July 1987 under the name Travis Investments, Inc., and later its name was changed to Travis Industries, Inc. Its name was further changed to Arete Industries, Inc. in 1998. The company is based in Niwot, Colorado.


I welcome any comments on this pick  !

Thanks !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

ARET was on my list today as well due to volume. ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

On my list too.  I think this will turn into another great pick Ramsburg   :o  I like how it is rising with this kind of volume.

eagerlearner

i am in at 1.45 .... been trying to fill my order sin 1.20 , couldnt get filled untill 1.45!
it retreat a bit and went back up , i assume its a good healthy sign?

Thanks for the pick Ram!

stocky


kressad

Got in @ .0125.


Wondering if I should unload at the end of the day in anticipation of a quick correction tomorrow AM, or should I hold for more profit tomorrow.

Late news to buoy this thing would be nice.

Ramsburg

Please don't buy just because I bought... Don't want to have that kind of responsabily on my shoulder on such a risky stock ;) I have a small stake on this OTCBB stocks.

Well ARET.OB is doing a nice job today, lots of movement and lots of volume... Looks like we got some high flyer for the next few days.

The main price barrier is 0.02, after that we can have good chances of watching another «QOIL» over here ;)

Good trades !

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

anthony420

Got in at .012 right after Ramsburg's post, do you have a target for this one and will you just see where it goes from here. Thanks.

Ramsburg

Quote from: anthony420 on June 23, 2005, 02:45:49 PM
Got in at .012 right after Ramsburg's post, do you have a target for this one and will you just see where it goes from here. Thanks.

Well... I always got a plan... but in this pennies, the plan can change at any moment...

My initial plan (which is the plan right now), was to sell half of the stake near 0.03, and let the profits run the rest of the way. A reasonable mid-term target, could be like 0.12 / 0.15.
But don't take it too serious... If you are not feeling confortable with your position, sell your way till maximum confort ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


I was looking at Level II, and I see a lot of sellers @ 0.02, after that the road is empy to the sky... Can't wait to watch the move after the 0.02 «pop»...

Holding ARET with no fear !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stocky


Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

Hi! I bought ARET this morning at .02 this morning....alot of stalling going on....not sure i bought at the right time as shortly after dropped again. 
Do you still anticipate good things ahead for this stock? Is it a stock you would consider holding for a few days to maximize profits?

Thanks very much!!

julia

Ramsburg

Quote from: gmarc66 on June 24, 2005, 10:46:58 AM
Hi! I bought ARET this morning at .02 this morning....alot of stalling going on....not sure i bought at the right time as shortly after dropped again. 
Do you still anticipate good things ahead for this stock? Is it a stock you would consider holding for a few days to maximize profits?

Thanks very much!!

julia


Hi Julia,

I'm holding it, but you have bough it almost 100% higher then me...
I told my plan a couple of posts above.

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

Hi Ramsburg,

Yes, i read your plan...and don't worry, I take full responsibility for my actions should things not go my way with ARET. It just sounded as if there was more potential, so I got a little impulsive this morning...just trying to get a piece  of it. Hope it works, i can't really afford another loss.

Well, lets keep our fingers crossed!
Will you be able to advise us with any updates thru out the day..if u think its time to sell or hold on?

Good luck to all of us,
thanks very much,

julia