3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ARET.OB> Changed Ticker Symbol To > ARET.PK

Started by Ramsburg, June 23, 2005, 10:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dez

Julia, you are in the right market sector. Oil    :D.... Texas Tea     :o....... and Texas Tea is not going out of favor any time soon. So please, dont stress on these little price adjustments.  This is Friday and traders like to take profits.  Me too.  Don't you?

And as I mentioned to SaffetSite1 on the BTSI thread

"Don't see a quick fix to the energy problems worldwide so periodic news release will pump this up over the next 12 months in stair step fashion.  Expect to look back 12 months from now and see at least a 10 bagger in my account.
 
Oil at 60 dollars may stall for a while.  Traders are always cautious at these round numbers.  Thirty dollar oil and then 40 dollar oil and then 50 dollar oil were all temporary consolidation zones."

Now that doesn't mean I won't take profits and trade along the way or enter a trade on a Friday when I know some sellers want to take their profits and temporarily will depress the stock price.

Bought ARET at .165 near the close
Bought BTSI at .025 near the close

Dez

TRUNK

Aret.ob out with News Friday night after the bell- odd that they didn't release it Monday morning before the market opens, but anyways looks like productive and good happenings at first glance, but anytime one of these micropennies releases news you have to be highly skeptical that the Market Manipulators are just goosing us up to dump their shares on the face of the PR campaign..

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050624/245530.html?.v=1 

gmarc66

Hi Dez,

thanks for the advice on ARET. Well, monday didn't turn out to be as fruitful as i had hoped...do you think it will still rise to a nice price...i bought at .02...does aret just need some time to pick itself up again?

thanks very much for your comments.

julia

dez

Julia:
The day is not over Julia.  The World is going to lurch from crisis to energy crisis for some time to come.  Have a read from a daily energy report for a perspective of the oil situation. 

The Energy Report for Monday, June 27, 2005


It was an early fireworks show as crude oil put on a star spangled rally overnight. Those who bet their Yankee doodles on crude breaking $60.00 a barrel have to be feeling dandy. Those who thought crude had peaked when they failed to take out $60.00 on Friday will most likely exit their positions by the dawns early light.

It was a grand old bull flag that helped us get here and it now that it's there, it won't come back till it's over over there.



But now that we are here, how did it happen? Good old fashion all American demand. Demand for gas, demand for diesel, demand for jet fuel and last, but by no means least, demand for crude oil. Demand up to this point has been downright spectacular. From sea to shining sea Americans have defied many experts and have continued to consume gas despite record high prices. Oh say can you see gas prices rise? With demand up 2.5% above one year ago levels and with the 4th of July just around the corner, retail gas prices are rising faster than a New York minute man. The latest Lundberg survey says gas prices have risen 8 cents over the last week.



When can we have a Declaration of Independence from foreign oil? Ok, right about now I will settle for passage of the energy bill. As the United States Senate argues the merits of the energy bill, world oil supplies are being divided up before our very eyes. We cannot drill in Alaska but yet we are still dependent on imports for 60% of our oil needs. Meanwhile China is bidding for Unocal and buying up Canadian oil sands. The United States has for too long taken energy for granted and now the government needs to allow the energy producers some slack so they can go ahead and get their work done.



And let's not forget it's been as hot as a fire cracker! Air conditioners have been humming from the lakes of Minnesota to the hills of Tennessee. Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea. From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA....there's pride in every American's heart and demand will lead the way!



We look for a big crude draw this week. Look for crude to be down 3.0 million barrels, gas down 2.0 MB, distillates up 2.0 MB and runs up 1.0%.

OK JUlia, I am back.  The next bounce could come on WED's release of weekly oil data which once again should be bullish for those long oil's.  However the supply situation could be disrupted at any time due to natural or geo-political events which go on in the back ground all the time. 

My advice ...  stay long. 

gmarc66

Hi Dez,

Thanks so much for all the information you provided...and it is positive, which is fantastic.

Well, you have convinced me to stay long, you are obviously well informd and have researched this enough to have come up with a calculated decision on your position. Sp, of course, I will ride along on your advice.

I greatly appreciate you sharing all this with me an in great depth...thanks for your involved efforts.

Applause!

Good luck to you on all your trades!

regards,

julia

gmarc66

Hi Dez,

Just wondering what you think of the big drop in ARET? Is it just readjusting itself...will it rebound from this drop? I bought it at .02..is it time to sell or excersize a little patience?

thanks very much..hope ur trades are doing well.

julia

Ramsburg

Ups.... Did ARET traded @ 0.011 ??? Well, I missed that zone, i was getting more attention on other pennies, but I was supposed to get some shares @ that level.... ;)

I'm absolutely not worried about this penny, I must own it ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

cumulina

You could have had mine.... :(

I just sold!

Couldn't handle the loss... :-\

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

gmarc66

Ok Ramsburg,

I will hang on to ARET....i'm glad ur feeling confident about it, because it was getting me a little worried, for some reason I invested a chunk of money into this stock...i got  a little carried away.

Thanks very much,

julia

Loffigus

I am with you Julia,  I invested a big chunk at $.0189
For some reason I made the decision to invest too much capital in a couple of pennies last week, and now I am deep underwater (on paper)
I still am confident that we are going to see much higher levels though. 
With my luck, if I sell now it will close above $.02

So I have no choice but to hold (with a knot in my stomach)   :P

Ramsburg

#40
Quote from: gmarc66 on June 28, 2005, 12:02:27 PM
for some reason I invested a chunk of money into this stock...i got  a little carried away.

Quote from: Loffigus on June 28, 2005, 12:21:38 PM
I invested a big chunk at $.0189
For some reason I made the decision to invest too much capital in a couple of pennies last week, and now I am deep underwater (on paper)
.....
So I have no choice but to hold (with a knot in my stomach) :P

Guys,

The best advice I can give you, is to NEVER invest a BIG CHUNK on any penny !!!!

Come on.... this is really high risk... the strategy, should be having a lot of small positions on a lot of hot pennies, then, you got one 5 or 10 bagger in the middle, and you can laugh at 30/40% loss in any given position because you are well diversified and you have the other positions on the green... You explore your picks on a better way, you make better decisions, and all that with no «knots in the stomach»  ;)
You must look your investments as a portfolio, and not as a stock...

During the weekend, I'll write an article, on what I think is the best strategy for trading pennies, and I'll post here.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

Yes, you're right Ramsburg, i give in to my impulses...i have to have better control...i just figured i would buy a chunk, watch it move slightly up and sell quickly..but, didn't work out that way.

I will try to stick to the plan as u suggest.  I'm still new at this and am not in control of my bad self yet...lol, but i realize it could get me into serious trouble if i'm not careful and folllow some rules to reduce my risk.

Loffius, hopefully we will both overcome our impulses and breathe easier on our next, more cautiously calculated trades.

i think i just need constant reminding to control myself...thanks for the reminder Ramsburg!

julia

goodluck to everyone!

julia

saffeysite1

I keep about 25 penny stocks at a time.  At any given time perhaps three or four are running nicely.  Those few make up for the rest of the pack.    If you only have say two or three penny stocks that are all down 10-20% and you keep seeing red.  Psychologicaly you will panic and sell at a huge loss.  With pennies they can have huge drops and come right back and turn into a huge profit.  We are seeing that with BRVO today.  Have a plan and stick to it.  It's important to stick to one stragety that fits your personal trading style, and that only comes with experience's that you are having now. 

When I first started playing the market I kept losing.  I than analyzed why I kept picking shitty plays.  Over time I learned from those mistakes.  And constantly learn from mine and others, that's why this site exisits.  I wish I had this site around when I first started, but that's life. 

Good luck.

cumulina

Thanks, saffeysite1...

I've only been doing this for about a year, and fortunally found this site before all the money was wasted!  ;)

I'd love to have about 25 penny stocks sitting there, but can't do it yet.

They are so much fun!

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

gmarc66

Hi Saffeysite1,

yes, i'm new....sounds like im at the point u used to be. I own about 15 penny stocks at the moment, however 90% of them are way down, and i don't see them recovering..i let them get out of my reach...so i'm suffering some huge losses right now, let a couple of them go today...good ridance! However, after holding them for so long in the red..the irony was that literally minutes after selling them at a loss,they went up...i would have made a profit on one of them...never easy to see that.
But, upside is this site will help me invest in a better crop of stocks...so, i think things will look up from here.

And yes, one again u r correct...Ramsburg has mentioned the same thing to me...have a plan and stick to it.
This site, david and fredrick and all the traders have been very helpful and informative.

Its great to be a part of this site...can't wait to earn some profits so that i can donate and keep this place going strong.

thanks very much to all and good trading!

julia